Naomi L.'s Trailer :: Boler
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Registry
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Boler

Registry
Trailer Name Boler
Year 1973
Make Boler
Model
Length 13'
History We bought the trailer in the winter of 2009. It had been partly restored but my husband re-did some of the work and did more.
Interior
Added: hot water on demand system - awesome!, cabinet mounted toaster oven (Black and Decker) - sooooo useful! We replaced the cabinet doors - painted melamine black and added really funky ceramic cabinet knobs (check out "Lee Valley Tools" they have an online catalogue). I had curtains made - they coordinate with the brushed swede upholstery and look AMAZING! Hubby reinforced the upper bunk with stronger hinges and a bar at the back of the upper bunk to give it strength and now a child weighing 125 or so pounds is safe sleeping up there, he also added an extra bar down with screws and slots so the bars can't be kicked out causing the upper bunk to fall down. E-mail me if you want a photo and I'll take one and send it to you.
Found this amazing cutting board and strainer for the sink (from Costco). The black strainer goes perfectly over the sink (doubles as my salad bowl when I forget to pack a bowl) and opens downwards so you can put in fruit and vegys to wash. The cutting board fits perfectly over the counter and the whole thing doesn't slip off when travelling!

Exterior
Painted a retro-green that is apparently called Pistachio?

Customization
Added an extra 12 inches to our towing bar and it makes it so much easier to back up!

Renovations
Want to get a fridge that also operates on propane - suggestions anyone???

We've had leakage problems, so hubby took out both side windows, put in new wood and new mastik. The problem we are having right now is finding parts for the 2 kitchen windows, the window behind the stove and the door window - the windy mechanisms aren't working and we need new ones - any idea where we can get replacement parts??

Other Information
We will be at the Glass Egg meet in Fort Langley in September - hope to meet you there!

Anyone with pre-teen kids planning on camping on Vancouver Island in the summer of 2011? Let us know and we'd love to hook up with you!

Tow Vehicle
We tow the Boler with a 2008 Honda Odyssey Touring.
Views: 5286