Paul Richter's Trailer :: "The Nascar Rig"
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

"The Nascar Rig"

Registry
Trailer Name "The Nascar Rig"
Year 1971
Make Trillium
Model
Length 13'
Packages fridge
Before the new awning installation
History Bought it almost 2 years ago...it's a work in progress that is going slower then I'd like.
Interior
Interior is turning into a Nascar theme, each window has either Dale Sr #3 or Dale Jr #88. I managed to find some T-molding at my local RV dealer & have just replaced it all. It went faster then what I thought...but my back, knees & hands are sore (4 hrs later)...but what a difference. Installed an under the cabinet TV with AM/FM. Also have just recently bought a weather radio to inform us of any hazardous weather heading our way while we are camping.

Exterior
Replaced the taillights with LED & removed bellyband & replaced. Presently replacing any rivets that look like they might be leaking soon. I have just purchased a new awning & installed it with my wife. We also went & purchased straps for it as well. Had a storm come threw over night just after we installed it & the awning was a ok!! Also I have purchased an HD antenna, checkered flag 12X9 mat & racing party lights for the awning. Most of my items that I have purchase have come from ebay. (nascar stuff & hard to find items)

Customization
For more picts checkout the following link

https://community.webshots.com/user/paulrichter74?vhost=community

Other Information
As you can see we bring our full sized BBQ with us. The small plastic pinic table we use for our drinks while we are playing our games (Ladder-ball & Texas Horseshoes)

Tow Vehicle
1998 Ford F 150 4X4
Views: 5965