Vickie B.'s Trailer :: Bean
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Bean

Registry
Trailer Name Bean
Year 1988
Make Perris Pacer
Model
Length 13'
History This camper was purchased from a lot in Show Low, AZ by a couple who buys fiberglass campers, fixes them up, and sells them. They retired young and have lived as full-timers as well as vacationers.

I began my quest for a camper Summer 2009. Was "just looking"---hadn't prepared for anything yet (no hitch, no idea what I was doing, etc.) But when I saw this one on e-bay, I loved it! It did not make the reserve on that auction, so the next day it was listed on Fiberglass 4 Sale site. I knew it was meant to be! We drove from Omaha, Ne to Show Low, AZ, and it's been a family member ever since!
Interior
Summer 2010: Replaced Evaporative Cooler with Fantastic Fan and simple vent with Skylight.

Spring/Summer 2011: Replaced wall covering, flooring, new cabinet doors/handles. Painted Fiberglass cabinets. Front Dinette Mod (still serves as couch and bed). Removed Fridge/Stove/Furnace for more storage. New curtains and bedding.

Exterior
2010: New tires, Paint Job, Removable A/C Mod.

2011: New awning, netting, shade panels

Customization
Storage where appliances were removed.

Storage Units on either side of front dinette.

Renovations
Fantastic Fan and Skylight

Other Information
Home made camp kitchen.

Tow Vehicle
2010 Honda Ridgeline
Views: 11211