Penney T's Trailer :: Compact Jr
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Registry
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Compact Jr

Registry
Trailer Name Compact Jr
Year 1971
Make Compact Jr
Model
Length 13.5'
1971 Compact Jr
History Been passed down from and Uncle,who traded a row boat for it to an ole man that lived at Lake Blackshear Ga.That stored stuff in it for years.Now I've had it since last April.Needs to be redone inside but do not have the time for it..
Interior
The outside is in great shape washed it when we brought it home had been sitting under a pecan tree and with a little comet come spic and span like new,I couldn't believe the paint came out so clean,it's yellow,all my niece's and nephews call it the 'Little Yellow Submarine'.All the windows are intact and the screen frames are in the closet.Has an orginal gas bottle tank in the hitch and I think the orginal 2 trailer jacks too.The top comes up and has canvas but has a rip which needs to be replaced if you want to open the top and not let bugs come in.But the covering on the ceiling part which looks like imitation wood looks great.We're shoert so we were not gonna do anything to the top did not need to push up..LOL

Exterior
Needs to be redone,have the 2 bottom foam seats and one top,still have some of the ole original material on them.The 2 drawers under the little stove is missing,someone took out the water holding tank years ago.No fridge but the little kitchen part the stove top and sink and counter looks like it was never used at all looks brand new.I did put a new coat of beige paint on the April on the interior walls,because the ole paint had faded so bad it made it much better.It does have the fiberglass walls,does not have a liner of any kind never looked like it had one,they say this is the way they were made.

Tow Vehicle
Tires are dry rotted,but still up I think they are the orginal tires myself,we put about 6 pds of air in them when we pulled it home to our place from my Uncle's about 70 miles and they have still stayed up all this time.But I think if I was gonna pull it any distance I'd take it some where and get at least some new or good used tires before hand.
Views: 3232