2yax2go's Trailer :: Li'l Scamp
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Registry
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Li'l Scamp

Registry
Trailer Name Li'l Scamp
Year 2003
Make Scamp
Model Standard, Side Dinette.
Length 16'
Packages Roof air, awning, heat & 6 gal hot water heater
Our 2010 Christmas Prezzie
History Purchased from original owners who had it delivered from the factory 8-8-2003. They were 75 @ the time.

It has minimal road miles, but enough interior usage markers that it may have been used a "man cave" or family bunkhouse in its outside storage years.
Customization
My favorite original owner add-on is the bi-fold screen door to the outside.

Renovations
Planning to reno all cabinet door & hinges due to rust from backyard storage years.

Want to replace carpeted floor with laminate driftwood colored click-lock flooring.

Update storage spaces and possibly add at least one outside hatch under the seat where the bed stays.

Other Information
Floor Plan
Replaced the original tires after the haul from VA to her temporary home in family drive in Central NC prior to the haul to her permanent digs in NW SC.

The official floor plan from the Scamp website.

That bath does not take up as much space as the rendering would have you believe. The closet/cabinet space on the right is in reality bigger than I expected it to be. It's small...but bigger than I thought.

Tow Vehicle
Giddy-yap Duran-GO
2003 V-8 Dodge Durango 4x4 equiped with Curt Class 3 Hitch, Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller, heavy duty tranny cooler and one heckuva set of Malone gull-wings to carry the kayaks.

The mileage ain't so hot, but she pulls Li'l Scamp like a dream.
Views: 6415