Michele B's Trailer :: (Working on the name!)
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

(Working on the name!)

Registry
Trailer Name (Working on the name!)
Year 1988
Make Casita
Model Patriot Deluxe
Length 13'
Packages Awning, bathroom, second sink (in bath)
My Baby.
History This trailer seems to had quite a few owners, most recent few from Oregon...I bought it from a guy who took it as payment for a debt. He said he was the one to replace all the cabinet, bath and shower doors/hardware, and he did a great job. He also put "cove-base" type wood strips around the bases of the benches and cabinets, giving the trailer a cleaner look. He also cleaned all the carpets.

From the paperwork and receipts, it seems as though it went through somewhat of a renovation in 2003, when the water heater was replaced.

The converter is next to the street-side wheel well, with a box built out around it to accommodate its depth. I believe it's the original converter.

Cushions and upholstery are in beautiful condition.

All the light fixtures are original, and work just fine.
Interior
Newer water heater in 2003, new cabinet doors/latches in 2011. New floor carpet. OMG, I don't have to DO anything!!! (Durr, that is, unless I *want* to.)

I've upgraded all interior lights (except range hood) with bayonet-mount LED bulbs, and considering replacing the converter. I'm also going to mod a new battery box for improved venting.

I bought a Fan-Tastic Fan with reverse switch for my '85 trailer remodel, but it might go into this '88 instead, especially as it lacks an AC unit.

I might pull out the carpet and put some boat coat (marine-grade paint) on the subfloor, covering it with a more durable surface (wood) if I get around to it.

Nah.

Exterior
All set up for a weekend of fun!

Customization
Nothing major planned, though I am finding myself going with a subtle nautical theme.

Other Information
Using a Creative bluetooth speaker system (uses 4 AA batteries, or DC power) with my Evo or iPod for music. Sounds fantastic! Less than $70 on Amazon...I recommend it, and in fact want to get another one for the house...though they're highly portable. Also available in various colors.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003N9SR00/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title

Tow Vehicle
Nissan Frontier (2002, V-6)
Views: 7171