jeanpierre's Trailer :: The Bo-lair
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Registry
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

The Bo-lair

Registry
Trailer Name The Bo-lair
Year 1977
Make Boler
Model 1300
Length 13 ft.
Packages Everything and More
History This trailer belonged to my Grandfather from Sudbury, Ont. When he passed away he left it to my father in Saskatoon, where it was handed down to me on my 19th birthday. It has helped make many family memories. The most recent is from a few years ago when my now wife and I went on our first trip with it from Saskatoon to Vancouver.
Interior
Mostly everything is original, at least as far as I know. I have, 3 ways fridge and interior gas/110v/12v lighting. Original heater, fridge stove. Outside fresh water feed and holding tank.

Exterior
Repainted the exterior with atomotive paint and clear coat. New tires, hubcaps and bearings recently.

Renovations
Repainted exterior and new intetior flooring.

Tow Vehicle
Until recently we used a 1993 Toyota Camry Sedan 2.0L with the electronic tow package as an option available with the vehicle. The Mazda 6 wagon pulls great. I have a 6 speed and just keep in 5th. Gas mileage in it is just a little better than what I get in the city... fantastic tow vehicle.
Views: 4683