Cyd's Trailer :: "The Quails Egg"
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

"The Quails Egg"

Registry
Trailer Name "The Quails Egg"
Year 2010
Make Casita
Model Spirit Deluxe
Length 17'
History I bought my Casita out of Carson Nevada sight unseen. I took a huge leap of faith when I talked to the owner who wanted to sell it fast due to family problems. They had ordered from the Casita factory in Rice Tx, used it for one weekend and decided to call it quits.
Interior
I have put in new extended kitchen faucet, shelf under the sink for more storage. 19" flat screen TV that hangs from a Premier TV mount.

Exterior
I have a Hide-a-way TV antenna that I can put up when I want to watch TV, it gets great reception so far! I show dogs and something else I do is put up a dog yard complete with gate. It also provides me with security.

Customization
My pride and joy is the stained glass door. My mom and dad gave me the quail as a gift 35 years ago. I have always loved it and since the California Quail is our state bird I decided to have it incorporated it into my trailer. I talked to Ann Condron of Little House Stained Glass and the rest you can see on my trailer. She's awesome and I couldn't be more pleased!

Tow Vehicle
Right now I'm towing with a 1997 Toyota 4Runner, but am hoping to get a 2006 Toyota Sequoia sometime down the road.
*Update* 10/31/2012 My husband bought me a 2007 Toyota Sequoia Limited, Yea! White of course, Love it! Ordered my tekonsha P3 today and will be installing as soon as it gets here. Then off to another dog show.
Views: 7926