djtriceflt's Trailer :: U-HAUL
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

U-HAUL

Registry
Trailer Name U-HAUL
Year 1985
Make U-Haul
Model CT-13
Length 10' Fiberglass body
Packages Awnings w/marine rails outside and inside.
Smoky Mountains at night
History I am the second or third owner as I bought it from a gentleman in Cape Kennedy, FL that had bought it in 1995 about the time when U-Haul was selling them to the public. Has Coleman roof top ac w/heat strip. The a/c is totally awesome for here in Florida. I bought this little bitty egg w/o hasseling on the price as it is what I really wanted (small and light yet complete pkg!)
Interior
2 way (12dc+110 ac) fridge with matching little m/w oven. Replaced the missing front bunk but may remove it again for a more practical front dinette layout retaining the option to replace the bunk if needed. Installed: new sink, 3 way original faucet with shurflo pump, 12 gal water tank and an outside hot water shower that works with the onboard pump, new stove with s/s cover, new thermostat (original furnace works well), new Lexan front window,and made front rock guard repro of original. Recent mods: Other recent mods: Boss marine am fm cd/MP3 stereo
w/4 marine speakers, additional ac outlets, overhead reading lights, flatscreen TV with DVD wall mounted behind sink w/hideway antenna.

Exterior
Recently applied the repo UHaul vinyl graphics, and the Zep 3 finish which made a tremendous improvement in appearance.

Customization
Unit has marine style side and rear bag awnings in blue marine canvas, front marine tubular grab rail/guards which carry over into interior with several different railings inside.

Renovations
see above

Tow Vehicle
2009 Mini Cooper Clubman S

My other TV, the El Camino, was stolen. I miss it as I had owned it 30 years...
Views: 9728