lamimartin's Trailer :: Trillium 4500
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Trillium 4500

Registry
Trailer Name Trillium 4500
Year 1977
Make Trillium
Model Trillium 4500
Length 15 feet
Packages Fridge, furnace and stove top included
History Used by my neighboor for a few years, I bought it only in July 2011.
Interior
Reinstalled the gas furnace (it had been removed) replaced the original Dometic 211 3 way fridge with a Norcold 323 which is 3 inches deeper than the Dometic 211 and same as Dometic 2193. I have built a 2 inch extension on the exterior shell bottom and only took one inch of floor space on the inside space.

Exterior
I installed a top vent cover, so it can be left open even when raining. I've got a Sunbrella awning and added a portable outdoor kitchen set that holds a two burner propane stove connected direcly on the front tank whenever needed with an extension and Y valve adaptor.
I welded two jacks under front corners to reduce RV swings with only a central jack near the end of the towing pole.

Customization
I changed the original gas regulator with an automatic switch valve for two 20 lbs tanks, so I won't run out of gas for other appliances without warning when using the gas furnace.

I replaced all 12 volts interior light bulbs with LED bulbs and added a RV battery to provide weeks of light and power to recharge cell phones or cameras,

Renovations
I replaced the Bargman lock with a refurbished unit found on Ebay, replaced the cracked door window with unbreakable lexan sheet

Other Information
Electric brake assemblies and hubs were replaced two years ago.

Tow Vehicle
Suzuki Grand Vitara V6
Views: 2727