Danny Moss's Trailer :: 200 5th Wheel
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Registry
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

200 5th Wheel

Registry
Trailer Name 200 5th Wheel
Year 2000
Make Scamp
Model 5th Wheel
Length 19'
History I am the second owner and have owned this trailer for 6 years. I've kept it nice and all modifications i have made are nice, but I did not change the basic structure of the trailer. All my modifications can be returned to the original configurations with ease.
Interior
We found that sleeping across the trailer was not comfortable, especially when getting up at night and having to crawl over someone. So, we turned the bed configuration. We found it hard to get into the loft, so I added some steps to make entry easier. I added some storage bins for clothing and additional clothes bars for hanging clothes.

Exterior
This trailer did not have air conditioning and we needed it. I found an air conditioner that would fit into the open back window, made a platform to sit it on upon arrival at the camp ground. Cools great. This trailer has hot water, furnace, stove, 3 way fridge (12 volt, propane and 12o v). This trailer also has solar power that keeps the battery charged for boondocking. You don't have to have city electricity. Solar will run water pumps, lights, radio, furnace, etc. (but not the 120 v air conditioner).

Customization
There are 2 new tires on the trailer (just over a year old) and I have 2 new tires and new wheels that have never been on the ground yet.
Views: 4780