Green Frog's Trailer :: Frog's Egg
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Registry
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Frog's Egg

Registry
Trailer Name Frog's Egg
Year 2011
Make Burro
Model 1983
Length 13'
Packages Mostly random packages that are just being carried! :D
History I bought this trailer from a man in the Chicago area (note that I am in Central VA!!) He had just done a frame-off rebuild including priming and painting frame and complete floor replacement. He then put it back together just well enough for transport, and as can be seen I even had to hang temporary lights on it to get it home!
Interior
A couple of PO's back the cushions had been replaced with a custom set of vinyl covered ones, including a one-piece mattress unit for the rear dinette. I will be using the little front dinette to take advantage of this nice bed. I've reinstalled the cabinet doors with some that came with the camper since these pictures were taken. Still no 'fridge.

Exterior
Pretty much original. Will require a paint job (or at least a gel coat) in the next couple of years.

Tow Vehicle
This was taken on my way home. The 2000 Astro got 19.4 MPG going up to get the Burro and about 11.4 dragging it home!
Views: 6776