Sheryl's Trailer :: Casita
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Registry
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Casita

Registry
Trailer Name Casita
Year 1999
Make Casita
Model LD
Length 17'
Interior
Mounted curtain rods to underside of overhead cabinets and added curtains for color, coziness. Added a 3" memoryfoam pad for softer bed. Sanded my old wooden cutting board for new sink top (it can be placed on the table base for additional workspace when sink is in use. Built a small tabletop for that same base for dining when bed is down. Added a curtain tieback to hold the shower curtain aside.

Exterior
Washed (scrubbed) the chalky exterior and applied several coats of floor refinisher. Scrubbed the awning but have yet to apply a treatment to that.

Customization
I had hoped to make the small tabletop (for dining when the bed is down) a candy-apple red finish. However, after several unsuccessful attempts at the look I wanted, I spray painted the top silver, used an old, and loved, lace tablecloth with a berry/pink spray paint to "lace" the table, then coated with layers of poly. Curtains and rods were also not original to the trailer.

Tow Vehicle
1999 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with a fiberglass topper.
Views: 3653