chado2014's Trailer :: Dolphin
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Dolphin

Registry
Trailer Name Dolphin
Year 1969
Make Dolphin
Model ?
Length 13ft
Enchantment on Wheels
History This little Gem is kind of a mistery past.... I was told it was a 1969-70 Dolphin Trailer.. It was in very rough shape when I picked er up at a very secluded campground in cache creek B.C. Canada while on summer holidays ohh about 14 years ago... There are no readable "tags" on her anymore.... in the meantime I have found only one decal that symbolizes that it is indeed a "Dolphin" but the decal was so badly wore... I had a professional artist to redraw the logo and information on the decal to be able to reproduce the decal after I was finished restoration......The unit was gutted of its walls and padded carpeted ceiling and I restored it to usuable condition.... including the appolstery and the working propane furnace.... Anyways I can go on and on and on about her.... but if anyone has any idea of its original origin and or others around... please contact me.... here or at 587-892-2032....

Cheers and happy trails....

Chad
Interior
Completely rebuilt inside and everything in excellent working condition...

Exterior
Completely restored and painted.

Customization
Not much customization other then changing the cabinet door color from brown to black, and the exterior colors from cream and brown to white and blue with black trim.

Tow Vehicle
Dodge Ram 1500 '08
Views: 2861