Lora's Trailer :: Light House
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Light House

Registry
Trailer Name Light House
Year 1973
Make Hunter
Model Compact II
Length 13'
Packages Dometic 23 refrigerator, 3 burner cooktop, sink
Hanging out with Big Ei
History At some point, it belonged to someone in Alberta and then got moved to New Brunswick. I saw the ad on Kijiji courtesy of fiberglass-rv-4sale.com and made the trip up to buy it. It's actually more like what I was originally looking for when I bought Big Ei.
Interior
thru the door, darkly pop-up mechanisms Originial gas lamp
Currently all wood is painted brick red, and PO painted the quilted wallcovering with an odiferous white paint that is still sticky. Cushions look to be original. OP screwed fleece and felt to window frames to block light.
Some bright spots: Pop-up mechanisms are in good shape, apron is in good shape, and it
still has one of the original gas wall lanterns installed (and it still has the used mantle attached!)

Exterior
OP loved caulk
Mostly clean but a bit rough. Looks like a shade tree painter painted over some damaged areas that are now flaking off (thankfully) and painted on some red stripes. Caulking was liberally applied around windows and lights. There are some stress cracks that need to be fixed.

Customization
In progress

Renovations
In progress.

Tow Vehicle
2014 Red Toyota Sienna
Views: 2854