Juanito's Trailer :: Shoupette
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Registry
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Shoupette

Registry
Trailer Name Shoupette
Year 1974
Make Trillium
Model 1300
Length 13F
History Bought almost n a very bad conditions 5 years a go now look like a brand new trailer, eith Solar panel inverter, new laminated wood floor , new cushions all over all in boat leather keep the same colors range of the 50th , changed tires and replace with new mags wheels, install heat pump and ac unit also dehumudifyer, add a new digital tv antenna, ad a 15 inches tv rack retractable under cabinet, brand new awning, a real little breath taking trailer.

Am very proud of my work.

Juanito
Interior
New Laminated floor , glued with construction glue never moved in hot or cold weather, i can also monitor the solar panel from inside and put it to a stop if i want.

Exterior
Thhe whole trailer fiberglass was redone to avoid leaks , also all windows were removed and reinstalled changning wood frame and resealing everything. The heat pump is the mos amasing change that i did, traveling most of the time in warm weather it`s keep the trailer cool and dry.

Customization
My scenery on trailer side is the piece of attraction, also have brand new tires and maeg everyware also spare tire.

Renovations
Add solar power with inverter works fantastic, i always have power all the time install a main cutting switch to avoid overcharging my 2 6 volts batteries.

Other Information
I had so much people stopping me on the road that i put my trailer Id of my collector item. 40 years with almost everything original.

Tow Vehicle
I towed it with my 2009 sonata, 4 Cyl works great on highway or in town, and also my 2003 Ford Windstar.
Views: 4804