plaprell's Trailer :: Roulottes U-Camp Trailer
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Registry
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Roulottes U-Camp Trailer

Registry
Trailer Name Roulottes U-Camp Trailer
Year 1995
Make Roulottes
Model U-Camp
Length 10 feet
Updated exterior
History Trying to find history of this trailer that we just purchased. It was already gutted and redone but unfinished on the interior. We are finishing and redesigning the interior and exterior. We love that this camper is basically a queen size bed on wheels, very basic, but that's all we wanted
Interior
This was the interior when we purchased it. Not a fan of the green, but we also wanted to make this a Patriotic themed camper.

Exterior
before after after
added some pinstriping and a few flags to the exterior. Still working on more ideas.

Customization
new interior curtains updated interior new paint and a few decorations in red white and blue
working on redesigning and decorating the interior in a patriotic theme. I think it's coming together well. The electric woodstove is only temporary so I can work in here when it's cold outside

Renovations
We are designing the interior with a Patriotic theme, I have begun the interior painting and have ordered all sorts of cool patriotic items (curtains, interior signs, and other red, white and blue stuff)

Tow Vehicle
2016 Jeep Patriot
Views: 2072