Just bought an Escape - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-23-2006, 06:41 PM   #1

Trailer: 17 ft Escape
I knew I wanted one from the first one I saw.... but we had to do the research. Today I went and put a deposit on a 2007. Natalie will let me know when they start production so that we can stop by and take pictures if we want.

YIPPPEEEEEEE

jen
Jen'nBarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 06:46 PM   #2

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
How long? How Long?

Yay!
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 09:29 PM   #3

It won't be ready until March/April..... I have no idea how long it takes once the shell is done, but I guess I will find out :-)

jen
Old 10-24-2006, 05:13 AM   #4

Trailer: 2002 Casita Freedom Deluxe / 2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab
Congratulations!
BOBSMITH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:00 AM   #5

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
An egg hatching!! I'm very impressed with the fit and finish of the Escape trailers I see a 5th wheel Escape in my future
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:51 AM   #6

We thought long and hard about the 5th wheel too. Perhaps when we retire we'll move up to something bigger, but for now this is more than enough trailer for us.

Thank you for your warm words - I just want to tell everyone!!! It's very exciting :-)

jen
Old 10-24-2006, 12:25 PM   #7

Trailer: Escape 17 ft 2006 / 2005 Honda Pilot
Registry
WOOO HOOO!!!!
Congratulations!!!

I got my Escape over Labor Day and have logged over 2,000 miles so far (3 trips).
I LOVE it.
Anne H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 10:13 PM   #8

Trailer: Escape
Send a message via MSN to Scottie
It's nice to hear about another Escape being born, I picked mine up in July of 06 and have logged more than 4000kms on it since. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!!!
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 01:11 AM   #9

Trailer: 35 ft Park Model
Reace and Natalie and the rest of the gang are great people and they are pushing out a very good product - you made a great choice!
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 09:44 AM   #10

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Quote:
Reace and Natalie and the rest of the gang are great people and they are pushing out a very good product - you made a great choice!
Hi: Welcome to the Wonderfull World of Fiberglass...Will you be an "EGGS" cape artist??? And where will you disappear to first??? Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 10:33 AM   #11

well if we had it now I'd want to be over in your neck of the woods watching the trees turn colors....but alas we have to wait until spring!

When the children were young I had a boler (actually I still have it tucked in the garage). I hauled it around behind a mini-van for years. Friday after work we'd all pile in and head out for the weekend. I loved it! Sometimes I didn't know where we were going til we got there. When the kids were with their father I'd sometimes go alone taking the dog and the canoe. I think these journey's into solitude are the best kind of "self care."

Last year we went on an "all inclusive" to Punta Cana. I'm glad we went but we discovered that that's not really for us. There are soooooo many beautiful sights in our own back yard that we are looking forward to discovering.....

jen
Old 10-29-2006, 06:49 AM   #12

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Quote:
well if we had it now I'd want to be over in your neck of the woods watching the trees turn colors....but alas we have to wait until spring!

When the children were young I had a boler (actually I still have it tucked in the garage). I hauled it around behind a mini-van for years. Friday after work we'd all pile in and head out for the weekend. I loved it! Sometimes I didn't know where we were going til we got there. When the kids were with their father I'd sometimes go alone taking the dog and the canoe. I think these journey's into solitude are the best kind of "self care."

Last year we went on an "all inclusive" to Punta Cana. I'm glad we went but we discovered that that's not really for us. There are soooooo many beautiful sights in our own back yard that we are looking forward to discovering.....

jen
Hi: Ya coulda un tucked the Boler??? We have 3 weeks of time share in S.W. Florida But it only covers the last 3 weeks of Jan. each year!!! Now our Boler covers the rest of the year when we are not(yuck) working Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 03:41 PM   #13

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft
Congratulations on your new Escape! They are very nice!!!!

It's going to be a loooonnngggg wait until Spring when you can pick it up. We're waiting too (our Scamp will be ready in April). As they say though, some things are worth waiting for!
Nancy Merigold is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
escape