Triple E Surfside Bunk Bed parts - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-14-2022, 07:53 AM   #1

Name: Angeli
Trailer: 1977? Triple E Surfside
British Columbia
Triple E Surfside Bunk Bed parts

Hi Gang,
We have a 75 Triple E Surfside and the PO had the bunk bed parts and promised to deliver them later but never did.

Any tips on how I could track these down (website?) or equivalent substitutions. With two little boys we are keen on checking out how the bunk bed works and are thinking of doing an entire summer of camping in the next few years so these would be essential.

Thanks!
angeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 05:21 PM   #2

Name: Zbigniev
Trailer: Triple E
British Columbia
Registry
Hey Angeli,

I also have a 76ish-I think-who knows SurfSide that’s currently going under some light modifications to the interior. I’m toying with the idea of getting rid of the front bunks with OG cushions that are in reasonable good condition aside from the usual wear from the chains. Send me a PM if this interests you and we might be able to work something out.I live in the OKV so we might be close by!

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
C513A842-E1F0-4EE3-AB0C-4479FC06507E.jpg  
Roverz92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 11:28 AM   #3

British Columbia
Super! I'll message you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roverz92 View Post
Hey Angeli,

I also have a 76ish-I think-who knows SurfSide that’s currently going under some light modifications to the interior. I’m toying with the idea of getting rid of the front bunks with OG cushions that are in reasonable good condition aside from the usual wear from the chains. Send me a PM if this interests you and we might be able to work something out.I live in the OKV so we might be close by!

Cheers
Old 08-31-2022, 11:39 AM   #4

Name: David
Trailer: triple e surfside
Alberta
bunk beds

i am removing mine if you are in need
cadwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 11:54 AM   #5

British Columbia
That would be amazing!! I'm just looking for the hardware (not the whole bunk). We're in Vancouver BC. Where are you?
Old 08-31-2022, 07:22 PM   #6

Name: David
Trailer: triple e surfside
Alberta
bunk

my bunk is held up with chain, what hardware are you in need of if i have it its yours for the shipping cost... i am in Lethbridge Alberta,
cadwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 08:41 PM   #7

British Columbia
Thank you so much! My two little boys will now be happy campers one day Since we've never had all the hardware I'm not sure what is needed. There are are a few bits on the bunk and on the wall and we'll need the rest. When I'm home I'll send a pic and maybe you can tell me (Also open to ideas to rig it up with something--I just dont know how they are attached). I'm happy to pay shipping. Thanks again. More soon
Old 09-07-2022, 06:16 PM   #8

British Columbia
I've taken some pic and figure out how to upload them here. We have 2 of these triangle bits, two chains , and one of these rectangular shaped things where the chains go (I think we should have two ???) https://photos.app.goo.gl/NMXqRJYjXqLQ4ysp6 But I'm really not sure. I'm looking for the bunk beds to be bunk beds that convert also to bench/couch when not in use. What does your hardware look like. Thanks so much
Old 10-03-2022, 11:09 AM   #9

British Columbia
We're still interested

Tags
surfside