Just purchased '02 Bonair Oxygen - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2007, 09:12 AM   #41
Administrator

Name: Mary
Trailer: 2015 Escape 21; formerly Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Quote:
Hi again Jean,

So who all has Oxygens here on fiberglassrv.com? Donna had 3 other people (including yourselves) or was it four? I'm losing what's left of my mind.
Do a search for [b]RV Type "Bonair Oxygen" in the Members list. (Click on "Toggle More Options" to get the box for RV Type.) There are several... although I wonder if some are members/former members who have sold to new members...
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:07 AM   #42

Trailer: 2005 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Registry
The Oxygen is one of my favorite rigs. I'm jealous.

Come down to the gathering in Bandon, Oregon this summer. It'd be a great opportunity to use your trailer. See the countryside. See two countries. Let us oogle your Oxygen.
peterh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 04:28 PM   #43

Trailer: Bonair Oxygen 2002
Registry

Click image for larger version

Name:	Oxygen_pics_rear_shot.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	8011

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Work work work!!!

Here's a shot of the rear of the trailer. If you need close ups, don't hesitate to give me a heads up.

We lost one window, and I just had my friends down at the glass shop make one by cutting it out of tinted plexi. It worked like a charm.

I also had them take a front window out and make a pattern for my windows. All four corners are the exact same, so if one breaks I can simply have them cut me a new one.

Hope it helps.

Trevor

Quote:
Hello Trevor and Tracy,
I just purchased a used 2003/2004 Bonair Oxygen but it needs a bit of work. I never got the lenses for the tail lights[I only received the LED lights with holders but no covers]. I was wondering if you know anywhere that sells them or if you had some pictures of the tail lights. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Mike from Canmore, AB
403-678-4619
Trevor and Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 02:02 AM   #44

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Attachment 8011

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Work work work!!!

Here's a shot of the rear of the trailer. If you need close ups, don't hesitate to give me a heads up.

We lost one window, and I just had my friends down at the glass shop make one by cutting it out of tinted plexi. It worked like a charm.

I also had them take a front window out and make a pattern for my windows. All four corners are the exact same, so if one breaks I can simply have them cut me a new one.

Hope it helps.

Trevor
Michael Olsthoorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 02:09 AM   #45

Hi Trevor,
It would be great to send some closeups. I will try and attach photoswhat I've got for lights.
Are your lights some 4" rounds mounted on some type of trim plate. To me, that trim plate that holds the lights seems to be the challenge
Old 06-02-2007, 02:11 AM   #46

Hi Trevor,
It would be great to send some closeups. I will try and attach photoswhat I've got for lights.
Are your lights some 4" rounds mounted on some type of trim plate. To me, that trim plate that holds the lights seems to be the challenge.
Sorry, could not download photos to here.
Old 06-02-2007, 06:47 AM   #47

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Sorry, could not download photos to here.
Pictures are possibly too big or the wrong format.

To post pictures, read this tutorial Photo Upload Tutorials after you get the pictures properly sized, read this tutorial for posting assistance: Step by Step Post Pictures Help
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:55 AM   #48

Trailer: Bonair Oxygen
Quote:
Hi Pete,

I just replied to Trevor and Tracy regarding some tail light lenses for the Oxygen. Do you know where I can get some or an after market that will fit.
Secondly, wondering about replacing a window and where to get them. Thanks

Mike from Canmore, AB
403-678-4619
Hi, Mike.
We just made replacement lenses for our 2002 this week as our both broke when the local dealer was working on oours to find a short in our trailer tail lights.
The local glass company made the new ones out on Lexan It was only available in clear or off-white so we chose clear. I plan to place reflective white tape on the trailer, install the clear lenses over that and then place the LED lights I also purchased this week.
The lenses cost me $28 plus tax for the two and the LED lights were on sale this week at CarQuest for about $22 each.
hope that this helps.
Rhea and Kirby Coolen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
oxygen