2007 Texas Bluebonnet Casita Rally - Bandera, TX - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-07-2007, 12:14 PM   #21

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
We are going into Ft Sam Houston RV camp on the 24th, and will go on to Bandera the next morning. If any of you are staying there that night let me know and we can share some coffee and conversation.
Bill Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:57 PM   #22

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Beverly and I are leaving Santa Fe in the morning, starting on our trip that will take us to Bandera a week from Monday.

If you want to purchase a Bluebonnet Rally T'Shirt, now is the time to do it. You will be able to order after the rally, but if you want to have it delivered before the rally, order now. Sunday, April 15th is the last day Eric and Debbie will be able to accept orders and make sure you have them before the rally. If there are issues getting them to you (you're leaving early, etc.) Eric and Debbie have the address of the RV park and can send them to me for delivery there.

You can order on line HERE or call them at the number listed on that web page.

We've now reached full capacity at the RV park. We have 143 rigs registered. If you find you can't come, please email me so we can make room for others should they register at the last minute.

If you've waited until the last minute to make your reservations, there may be cancellations and there are nearby parks available. So, don't let the fact that we've reached the maximun number for the park keep you away.

Brad
BradBev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:49 PM   #23

Trailer: Casita 17 ft and Casita 13 ft
Exclamation

Have a wonderful time at the Bluebonnet Rally everyone! The gorgeous Texas wildflowers are in full bloom, including the Bluebonnets!

Hubby and I can't make it this year (my mother is very ill and in the hospital) but hope to catch you guys next year!

Ah... enjoy the stunning view of the TX hill country and drive safely ya'll.

Patty
Patty C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 08:38 PM   #24

Trailer: 2005 Scamp
For those that are leaving the Houston area is there any interest in meeting and forming a Caravan to Bandera at 9AM Wednesday from Camping World in Katy?
McClure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:47 PM   #25

Trailer: 2005 Scamp
For those of you that are leaving the Houston area Wednesday morning and heading to the 2007 Texas Bluebonnet Casita Rally, I will be at Camping World of Katy and plan to leave there at 9AM. During our travel on I10 west I plan on stopping at the new Guadalupe County Westbound Rest Area for lunch. According to the State of Texas Safety Rest Area web page, this reststop has wireless internet access if you need it. This rest area is just east of Seguin at milepost 622. Once we get on the road from there we may top off our tank in Seguin and then on to Skyline Ranch RV Park.

Blair McClure
McClure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:11 PM   #26

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to bill&sandra
Want to say thanks for hosting such a fine rally-tho we were the Yankee cousins, a Scamp--it was enjoyable and educational. Thanks for lining up the folks for the veneering and the care-a-vanners. And the vendors were nice and patient folks. I hope it was worth their stay. We are looking forward to going again next year and meeting again! I hope the lady who was having trouble getting into the forums here got to chat with a smarty and can now enjoy the give and take we have here.
thanks again!
bill&sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:21 AM   #27

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Freedom Deluxe (Modified)
Send a message via ICQ to LindyW2
Talking

The BlueBonnet was Fantastic

It had 127 Fiberglass trls and 1 Airstream

4 scamps 1 BigFoot and 1 Unik it was a great Rally Thanks to Brad and Bev and all the Vollunteers .
The Cook your own steak at the Texas 11th street Cowboy bar was unreal !! Wine Tasting ,Poker run Was a Great senic 100 mile ride , Potluck unreal so much food to pick from .Soap Carvings a great Idea Raffles and Door Prizes Great !!

You will find about 400 Pic's of the Rally on my Webshot pages Link listed below
ENJOY !!!!!!
LindyW2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
casita