SOLD - 15' Amerigo For Sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-16-2006, 06:41 PM   #1

Trailer: Amerigo 15 ft ('Vespucci')
I love it. The wife does not. So it must go.

It's in excellent condition, no leaks, no cracks, no rust. Has fridge, oven, stove, pressure water. The bathroom has been converted to a closet but could be changed back. One great feature is the EZ lube axle bearings. No more ball bearing grease packing ever! Just a quick squirt with a grease gun. Two propane tanks. Everything works.

For photos see:

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a39...raper/Amerigo/
Old 12-16-2006, 11:13 PM   #2

Trailer: Boler Honey
What year is it? How long have you had it? What does it cost? and....lol...are you willing to bring it to California? (just kidding on the last question)
Old 12-17-2006, 06:43 AM   #3

Trailer: TrailManor (Gone to the Darkside)
Asking price?

Also - your picture page needs some attention. A couple images are doubled up so you're missing shots you obviously intended to have included.

What doesn't the wife like about it? Doesn't want to do the trailer thing at all or just not that one?

Mike
Old 12-17-2006, 11:32 PM   #4

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:

It's in excellent condition, no leaks, no cracks, no rust. Has fridge, oven, stove, pressure water. The bathroom has been converted to a closet but could be changed back. One great feature is the EZ lube axle bearings. No more ball bearing grease packing ever! Just a quick squirt with a grease gun. Two propane tanks. Everything works.

For photos see:

I'm in the area and would like to come by. Is there a telephone where I can reach you?
Thanks,
Robin
Old 12-19-2006, 08:23 AM   #5

Quote:

For photos see:

Hello Mark, how much $$$ for the Amerigo? Do you have a tele. no.# available to discuss this matter further? Thank You, Dave
Old 12-19-2006, 10:26 AM   #6

Quote:

For photos see:

Wow, I bought it! Can't wait to get it.

Tags
amerigo