FL 1986 Play-Mor II $4000 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #1

Trailer: Play Mor II 1986 13 ft
Registry
1986 Play-Mor II $4000

I'm sad to say that since we purchased a larger RV a few months ago, that this little gem is sitting in our carport not being used. We simply outgrew it.

We never used the stove or furnace, so not sure if they work or not. We removed the propane tank and used the front tongue to haul a storage bin with camping supplies. We installed a new Dometic 3-way last year. It was a slightly different size than the original as you can see in the pictures. A/C under table works with remote. Made new table with pedestals but still have the original table with hardware. Front window was old and scratched up so we replaced with new. At the same time, all windows were removed, cleaned and resealed. Tires have good tread. Trailer is solid and a breeze to pull. The Play-Mor has a flat door with a screen door.

I love this trailer and hate to part with it but would love for someone else to enjoy it that appreciates its uniqueness. We definitely got lots of attention in it! Please PM me with questions or if you want to see pictures of anything additional - I can email them. Price is $4000 firm.
Attached Thumbnails
BackLeft.jpg   BunkLeft.jpg  

Closet.jpg   UnderTable.jpg  

Gaucho.jpg   Kitchen.jpg  

NewFridge.jpg   FrontView.jpg  

BackView.jpg   KeyWestEggin.jpg  

Old 08-05-2012, 07:10 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Flat door! None of the typical problems with the air-craft style doors... SWEET!
Old 08-18-2012, 12:57 PM   #3

Registry
I've had several questions so I want to share those questions and answers with everyone.

I am located in Daytona Beach, FL.

This is a 13' front bunk model - no bath or shower although a porta potty will fit under the front gaucho.

I thought the trailer weighed around 900 lbs but I just found the original paperwork and it says "Gross Dry Weight...approx. 1150". We pull it with a Ford Escape but I have seen smaller vehicles towing this same size trailer.

Running lights work. No brakes, although they are not needed on this size trailer.

We no longer have the propane tank or bracket to hold it but you could easily purchase one and hook it back up. We just never used it. We never used the stovetop...grilled outside. And we used a space heater when we needed it rather than the furnace.

Regarding the fridge - when the old ice box stopped working, we replaced it last July with a new Dometic RM 2193 3-way for around $575. This replacement was the closest to the original dimensions we could find. There are approximately 2 inches above the new fridge that we were contemplating putting some brackets in to hold maybe a wood cutting board. Just have not done anything with the space yet. Although, it could be just sealed up with decorative trim. The fridge is securely installed though.

The dinette changes into a double bed. The dimensions are approximately 78" L x 45" W.

The previous owner had "ducted" A/C up through the table so part of the original table was cut out around the ducting. We made the new table but still have old one if you want it. Cushions in great shape with the exception of a small portion of the foam was cut out as well to fit around the ducting but does not affect the sleep area. I am posting a close up picture to show how much was cut out. Because the A/C had been ducted up through the table, the top of the A/C unit was cut open. We have since covered the opening but soon learned why previous owner had ducted it the way she did. Since the A/C unit is installed under the table, it does not circulate as well with bed made but it does work.

Cushions are in great shape (other than small portion cut out as mentioned above).

Under the wardrobe closet, there are a couple of plastic drawers although trim needs to be added for a more "finished" look (see picture).

Thanks for all the inquiries via PM! Let me know if there are any others.
Attached Thumbnails
Cushion.jpg   AC.jpg  

Bed.jpg   Drawers.jpg  

Old 02-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #4

Registry
Sold

Tags
play-mor