SK SOLD: 1977 Ventura - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #1

Trailer: Ventura
SOLD: 1977 Ventura

1977 Ventura, 13' all fiberglass camper trailer. Fridge, stove, heater, porta-potti, electric brakes. Very solid frame. Custom equalizer hitch, useful if pulled by front wheel drive car or van, but not necessary if pulling with truck or SUV. Interior clean, with new lino in main area. Solid new door with Trimark lock, including 1" long dead bolt. Everything worked last fall and I will double check all systems in next few days. Will need new tires very soon. Moving and unable to store at new house. Asking $3000.
Attached Thumbnails
Ventura1.JPG   Ventura2.JPG  

Old 06-12-2011, 07:10 PM   #2

Trailer: Toyota Sunrader and 16 ft Scamp
Send a message via AIM to Perry J Send a message via Yahoo to Perry J
Where is western?
John
Old 06-12-2011, 07:33 PM   #3

Trailer: Ventura
Western ???

It's Western Canada, more specifically Saskatchewan. I have no idea how this "Western" designation got attached to my account...
Old 06-13-2011, 05:59 AM   #4
Administrator

Name: Mary
Trailer: 2015 Escape 21; formerly Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Hi, Richard- you probably listed Western Canada as your location when you registered; when we changed software systems last summer, your location was incorrectly parsed as city and state (neither of wch is correct). We'll fix it for you, although FWIW, anyone can update their own user profile, in case of new email addresses, change of location, RV Type, etc. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Old 08-27-2011, 12:08 PM   #5

Name: jan
Trailer: ventura
Alberta
love your 1977 ventura trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard LP View Post
1977 Ventura, 13' all fiberglass camper trailer. Fridge, stove, heater, porta-potti, electric brakes. Very solid frame. Custom equalizer hitch, useful if pulled by front wheel drive car or van, but not necessary if pulling with truck or SUV. Interior clean, with new lino in main area. Solid new door with Trimark lock, including 1" long dead bolt. Everything worked last fall and I will double check all systems in next few days. Will need new tires very soon. Moving and unable to store at new house. Asking $3000.
I realy hope you will sell me your ventura trailer, I just started looking for one. I have seen one when I was camping this summer. And immediately know that I wanted one myself. they look durable. and the link to the past is what apeals to me as well. for 15 years I have been camping, about 4 or 5 times a summer. always in a tent. the Ventura will let me continue doing that in a way camping is intended to be. on a affordable way . I am a very hands on person . I live in a historic house that is meticulously renovated . most of it I did myself, over the last 10 years . looking after a vintage trailer seems to be a logical next step . I will care for it with pride . I hope it is still avaable . Englis is my second language so sory for some of the spelling mistakes.
regards
Jan Kuppens

Tags
ventura