NV -sold-1998 17' Widebody Burro, $6200, Las Vegas, Nevada - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-15-2012, 01:07 PM   #1

Name: Darius
Trailer: 98 Burro 17'
Nevada
-sold-1998 17' Widebody Burro, $6200, Las Vegas, Nevada

1998 Burro 17' Widebody. bed, bath and kitchen layout.

I have been working on this little project for awhile now.
The Unit is in overall VERY good condition .I have gotten all the cabinets rebuilt and the bed area together. A good polish and cleaning. New Tires, Battery, AC, Water lines, Heater, Furnace, fridge, Stove all work very well. All the gas lines are new and freshly sealed. New Memory foam full mattress in the back. Floors and frame are all solid, shell is in very good condition. Awning & fabric is in great condition. Water system city and 12v demand and fixtures are all working.
This little fiberglass camper weighs just 1800lbs with a hitch weight of 125lbs and can be towed with most small 4cyl cars!! Yes it is equipped with electric brakes.

The TO DO list:
It is still in need of a little attention. There is a very slow leak in the grey tank line by the valves that needs resealed. overnight it leaks a cup at most. I use it as is. Black tank is good and holds fluid. All the plumbing is there and in good condition other than the joints on the grey tank.
One front windows is missing but boarded in.

For the asking price, I will include a like new 35 hour Powerhouse ph2100pri generator with remote start. It powers everything including the AC in this burro.

$6500 or best offer

Can show most days In the S.E. Lasvegas/Henderson Area. Have accsess to electric and water, you can test everything. Come and have a look, if you have been looking for one of these, you know what it is and this one will not disappoint, it is a straight and clean little trailer.

Thank you for looking

**An upstanding member of society broke one of the back windows for me, it is currently taped in. I am reducing my asking price to $6200.

Here is a link to the listing on craigslist. I wont get on here often so if you are in a hurry to contact me, better to do so through there. thanks

1998 17' widebody Burro
Old 10-18-2012, 10:20 AM   #2

Trailer: Teardrop
Registry
I'll be in Vegas for Christmas. If you still have it then, I'd like to look at it.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #3

Nevada
Just touch base when time gets closer, Ill be happy to show it to you!
Old 11-10-2012, 08:26 PM   #4

Nevada
Winter is coming and I really dont feel like winterizing and storing this little rig. Make me an offer, Ill be generous if you catch me in the next couple weeks before I have to winterize it!!
Old 11-17-2012, 08:55 PM   #5

Nevada
Sold

Tags
burro