New Parkliner water pump problem - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-16-2017, 08:09 PM   #21

Name: Mary
Trailer: Parkliner; TV 2012 Nissan Murano
New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernese Bunch View Post
It's interesting that you went to one of the recommended dealers for a repair. I actually called Miller this week to ask when they will have the Parkliner on their lot so I could see the new one. I was told they would not carry the Parkliner but would only continue the teardrops from Liberty. Hmmm.... I'll give the guy at Liberty a call tomorrow to find out what I need to do to find a dealer close to me in Delaware!
Diane, I'm glad to show you my ParkLiner, I'm in Somerset, NJ 08873. But it's not the new one. Basically it'll be the same camper, same layout but it'll have a double hull with insulation and a few other design adjustments that don't really change the overall design of the camper. The closet will have a door, and the bathroom door will have a mirror. If you look at the rally calendar, there'll be a gathering in NC in the Outer Banks the weekend of Oct. 8. It'll be sponsored by Liberty, so they will surely have the new model. I plan to go and check it out, but I'm keeping mine as of now.
MaryNJWildlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:31 PM   #22

Name: Mary
Trailer: Parkliner; TV 2012 Nissan Murano
New Jersey
Update: the mechanic took apart the pump and found dirt lodged inside it. He's replacing it with a new pump. He'll give me the old pump as a backup. He'll also add a filter to the new pump. ParkLiner will pay for it which I appreciate. I hope they included a filter in the new design.
MaryNJWildlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 09:29 PM   #23

Name: Diane
Trailer: 2015 Lil Snoozy
Delaware
Mary...thanks for the invitation. I'll be in Somerset area in about 2 weeks for a doctors appointment so, if you don't mind, will message you with the date. I'd love to see your Parkliner.
Bernese Bunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 07:51 AM   #24

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
ParkLiner Water Pump

It would do well for ParkLiner to add an inlet filter, a tank outlet shut off valve, and loops in the lines, as well as vibration isolation mounts, to reduce the noise.
Wayne Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 03:41 PM   #25

Name: Sandra
Trailer: Parkliner SOLD November 2017
South Carolina
Registry
Issue with fresh water tank.

I'm also having a problem with my fresh water tank filling when I'm connected to city water. And the fresh water tank is leaking into the area that it is located. I have sent Parkliner 3 emails (last one today) using their "Service Request" on line and have gotten no response. I called last week and left a message and haven't heard back. I picked up my Parkliner on January 31, 2017 at the factory.

If I do not hear from them by next Wednesday, I will go on their Facebook page and complain about their lack of service! They seem to have forgotten about the owners since Liberty Outdoors took over.

I am seriously thinking about selling my Parkliner and getting a Casita. At least Casita will stand by their product.
Sandy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 04:02 PM   #26

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
ParkLiner Contact

The person who answered my last "complaint" at Libery Outdoors (ParkLiner)
is:

Dylan DeHoff
Director of Operations
Liberty Outdoors
1519 Boettler Rd. Suite A
Uniontown, Ohio 44685
Phone: 877-545-4897

ddehoff@golibertyoutdoors.com
Wayne Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 04:49 PM   #27

Name: Sandra
Trailer: Parkliner SOLD November 2017
South Carolina
Registry
Thank, I'll contact him on Monday.
Sandy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 06:58 PM   #28

Name: star
Trailer: Parkliner
South Carolina
Check the clamps on the hoses. One might be loose.
starsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 06:57 AM   #29

Name: Steve
Trailer: 2018, 21ft escape— 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
NW Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Collins View Post
It would do well for ParkLiner to add an inlet filter, a tank outlet shut off valve, and loops in the lines, as well as vibration isolation mounts, to reduce the noise.
It sure would be nice if they installed isolation valves on both sides of the pump / screen but to be fair Parkliner is not the only one that fails in this area. Trailer manufacturers say they are only trying to simplify things but I suspect money is the motivating factor
steve dunham is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parkliner