CO Colorado Rocky Mountain Egg Rendezvous - camp Hale July 18-20 2011 - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-20-2011, 10:40 AM   #21

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Popped in on the Rally on Monday. What a great turn out they had. Lot's of Glass from all over the country. Amazing such a great turn out for a very outta the ways campground. Absolutely beautiful there.

I didn't take pic's, about the time I remembered my camera it started raining (lightning) so I didn't bother. But I am sure others will have pic's to post after the rally. No wifi there, just the great outdoors. I would assume it will be a few days before pic's get posted.

Hope everyone has safe journeys home from the rally. I hit the worst rain storm after leaving (actually the storm that went over the rally earlier in the evening) But gathered intensity cause it truly was the worst driving conditions I have ever experienced. And I have driven thru many a storm. So hope everyone is safe leaving the Rally. Suppose to be another storm come in today, right over you.
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:34 PM   #22

Trailer: 16 ft Scamp
Thumbs up Report

We had 16 Glass attending trailers. 7 Casitas, 7 Scamps, 1 Burro and 1 Eggcamper. 9 were from Colorado and 1 each from Wyoming, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas, Arizona, California and Nevada. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, I sure did. It did rain a bit but everyone dried out. We are already talking about a Second Annual Rocky Mountain Egg Rendezvous at the same campground around the same time next year. I’ll post information as soon as I can when we have the dates.
Thom Rowland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:58 PM   #23

Trailer: 93 Burro 17 ft
Wow, you actually had someone else come from Oklahoma? Sorry I couldn't make it after all, it would have been fun. But after attending the business meetings in the Denver area, I had too many business details on the mind and needed to head right home so I could start making phone calls and other arrangements. Guess I can't complain though, as I had 2 great weeks of camping before the meetings.
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:54 AM   #24

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Rowland View Post
We are already talking about a Second Annual Rocky Mountain Egg Rendezvous at the same campground around the same time next year. I’ll post information as soon as I can when we have the dates.

Glad to hear, it's such a beautiful place.
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:17 PM   #25

Name: Dawnette
Trailer: Compact II by Hunter
Colorado
Registry
I'm bummed I missed this! If you plan for another rally next year I will defiantly make it!!! I have already talked to my dad (not a FGRV-er but a hard core tent camper) we plan to meet there, I live on the eastern slope and he lives on the western slope.

I can't wait to see pics, Leadville and surrounding areas are very beautiful!
Dawnette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eggcamper