SOLD - 1975 15 foot Surfside TM-14 for sale in Winnipeg - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-03-2008, 10:19 PM   #1

Trailer: Boler 1700
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Al Nelson
1975 15 foot Surfside TM-14. Front kitchen model with closet that can be used as a bathroom. Dinette makes up into 48 inch wide bed, which can be extended to 72 inches. Two burner stove, sink, three way fridge, furnace, oak cupboard doors, electric brakes. Excellent condition. New tires, propane tank and water pump. $4200.00
Attached Thumbnails
Surfside_1.jpg   CIMG4189.JPG  

Old 07-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #2

Registry

The price on our great little Surfside is now reduced to $3950. This trailer feels left-out now that we bought a !7 foot Boler and she would really like to be adopted by someone who would take her camping regularly. Please come and give her a good home so she doesn't have to sit behind the Boler and be looked down on.
Al
Old 08-15-2008, 05:35 AM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Hello, my name is Alexander, John to my friends, and I am getting married in a few weeks. My Fiancee and I are looking and interested in a fiberglass travel trailer such as yours to travel the country and see America close up. We particularly like the front kitchen layout on your trailer, but are still novices on these fiberglass trailers, so any information you might have would be helpful. We live in Massachusetts, U.S. , and if you have any additional photos, inside, underneath, the frame, it would be very helpful to see them. Maybe inside the furnace vent area, in the access doors on the exterior, This way I can learn about your trailer from here, and help us with our decision to purchase, seeing as how you are located very far away. Thanks again. Also, any history on the surfside, its origins, etc would be most appreciated so I can learn more about these great trailers.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:15 AM   #4
Administrator

Trailer: Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Alexander/John. For some pictures of Surfside trailers in general, look at our Surfside Album (while you wait for Al to see and answer your post). Also, we do have several members who own Surfside trailers, so you can search the forums for previous discussions (if you haven't already).

Good luck with it, and best wishes on your impending marriage!

Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Old 08-15-2008, 08:06 AM   #5

Trailer: 1975 Surfside TM14 (front kitchen)
Registry
Send a message via MSN to Scott S. Send a message via Yahoo to Scott S.
how do I add pics of my Surfside to the album? nice TM-14 Al. same as mine with the front kitchen. I love it.

Quote:
Alexander/John. For some pictures of Surfside trailers in general, look at our Surfside Album (while you wait for Al to see and answer your post). Also, we do have several members who own Surfside trailers, so you can search the forums for previous discussions (if you haven't already).

Good luck with it, and best wishes on your impending marriage!
Old 08-15-2008, 11:07 AM   #6
Administrator

Trailer: Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Scott, Right now, the albums are maintained by the moderating team. If you have pics to submit for consideration, you can either email them to one of us, or post them in a topic (say, in the Care and Feeding forum) and we'll grab them from there for the Album.

One caution: For our "Brands" albums, we are looking for pictures of trailers that are as near "stock" as possible (few or no modifications) so that people who want to see "what a Surfside looks like" can get an idea of it as manufactured.

Al, Sorry for this digression from your advertisement! Good luck with finding your Surfy a new home!
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Old 01-14-2009, 10:38 PM   #7

Registry
Quote:
1975 15 foot Surfside TM-14. Front kitchen model with closet that can be used as a bathroom. Dinette makes up into 48 inch wide bed, which can be extended to 72 inches. Two burner stove, sink, three way fridge, furnace, oak cupboard doors, electric brakes. Excellent condition. New tires, propane tank and water pump. $4200.00 For pictures, e-mail flaekingur[at]aol.com
This trailer is now sold, adopted by a new owner in Saskatchewan.
Al
Old 01-15-2009, 11:10 AM   #8

Trailer: 1975 Surfside TM14 (front kitchen)
Registry
Send a message via MSN to Scott S. Send a message via Yahoo to Scott S.
congrats Al.
hope you got what you wanted for it. it's a nice trailer.

Tags
surfside