Trillium 1300 Renovation - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2012, 11:08 AM   #61

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978, 1979, 1300 - 1977, and a 1973
Alberta
Registry
Group idea? Is that an idea formed in a committee?

I like the gravel guard!
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:13 AM   #62

Trailer: 1976 Scamp 13 ft
Registry
Nice interior, it looks very bright and airy. With all the white/light brown?, I like the different colors on the cushions.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:35 AM   #63

Trailer: One 13 ft Scamp and One 13 ft Trillium and Two Trillium 4500
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tilston View Post
Group idea? Is that an idea formed in a committee?
NO....That's a idea for the entire group of Trilliums...I was going to wait and spring it on everyone later after I got them all installed but since you asked...here goes......I've color coded the Trilliums..With a strip on them Black, Blue, Orange, Red, Green and Purple and the reason for this is because I've got matching Microwaves for each.Will all but the Black one because it has a front bathroom I can't install the microwave in front like in the others..........Here's a few photo's what do you think about it...
Attached Thumbnails
AAAAA_001.jpg   AAAAA_002.jpg  

AAAAA_003.jpg   AAAAA_004.jpg  

Randy Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #64

Trailer: Trillium
Registry
I really like the material you have used for your cushions in this one, Randy. First rate job!

LOL! Looking at that load of microwaves, I have to ask.....'Were they cheaper by the dozen?' LOL They look great!

BTW, the pkg hasn't arrived yet....just in case you're wondering.
Noreen Bradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noreen Bradshaw View Post
I really like the material you have used for your cushions in this one, Randy. First rate job!

LOL! Looking at that load of microwaves, I have to ask.....'Were they cheaper by the dozen?' LOL They look great!

BTW, the pkg hasn't arrived yet....just in case you're wondering.
Microwaves....
Not really took alot of looking on e-bay and Craiglist before I collected all the colors.....

Package.......
It should get there sooner or later...Please, Please keep me informed on this because where I live the post office is a big time joke..I use to be in the construction bussiness and they lost a $192,000 check one time for me..I had to get the General Contractor to stop payment on the check but he wouldn't re-issue another one until 30 days had passed...Nearly 6 months later the first check finally arrived...I wanted to go "POSTAL" on the whole bunch up there........And that wasn't the first or second or third time they had done it but before the check was a whole lot smaller.......
Old 04-23-2012, 03:03 PM   #66

Alberta
Registry
Randy, looking at your full spectrum of trailers, I am speechless, and for me, that is very rare. Now that you have a home for your microwaves, is that the end of the collection? Or, do you still intend to find a home for the black one?
Old 04-23-2012, 04:44 PM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tilston View Post
Randy, looking at your full spectrum of trailers, I am speechless, and for me, that is very rare. Now that you have a home for your microwaves, is that the end of the collection? Or, do you still intend to find a home for the black one?
No I'm keeping the Black one as well...the only one I would sell is a playpac I bought a couple of years ago that was gutted and needs repairing.........And by no means have I given up collecting... had one bought in Michigan and he sold it to someone else the day I was going to leave to pick it up....I guess now days when you say "I'll take it consider it sold" doesn't mean it's yours like in the old days...I had told the owner I would send the money anyway he wanted it, but because of the distance it would take me a couple of days to get everything together to come after it..He said no problem that he would wait till I got there for payment..Told the wife I had bought another one and she bout "KILLED ME" ...Then the day I was leaving, I called and asked for his address to put in the GPS and he said he done sold it the day before...I still think the wife had something to do with that one...
Old 04-23-2012, 04:46 PM   #68

Name: John
Trailer: gave up!!
California
I think she did too Randy!!!
John_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #69

Trailer: 2008 20 ft Flagstaff Pop-Up (206ST) / 2005 Sienna
So how many are you going to collect? You're going to have folks stopping by thinking it's a rental fleet, lol.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissab View Post
So how many are you going to collect? You're going to have folks stopping by thinking it's a rental fleet, lol.

Rental Fleet is my intention...and believe me people stop..and stop...and stop..Here's what I hear at least 3 times a week..."Are these cute little campers for sale".......No I'm sorry but they are not for sale...And you just wouldn't believe how many get down right mad about it....One lady told me that this was going to be her only home and if she couldn't buy one of these she would be sleeping under a bridge...But she was also driving a 2008 Chevy Tahoe at the time...I told her they were mine and my childrens campers that they lived in huntsville and had no where to park them.. just to keep the peace, but she still left here mad about it....
Old 04-25-2012, 06:55 AM   #71

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Bishop View Post
.. just to keep the peace, but she still left here mad about it....
And I hope you DIDN'T tell her about FiberglassRV. We don't need cranky people here
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:13 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
And I hope you DIDN'T tell her about FiberglassRV. We don't need cranky people here

NOOOOO!!!! Never will I tell cranky people about this site...I'm the only cranky person allowed here.................
Old 04-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #73

Name: jen
Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe 2003
Georgia
Okily dokily...Randy...now that I know who you are and you are near me, can I come see your fleet? Maybe I can rent one for the summer while I keep looking for a camper. Could we try one for a night? Not the one you just renovated, so well, because all the new stuff might bother me.

You never know but an adventuresome member of your herd might like to hang out in GA for a few months...

Just a thought! Sorry I can't find that contraband trillium for you.
jenbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #74

Name: jen
Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe 2003
Georgia
LOL Randy...

When you first PM me I thought you were making it up...but you're not. Those microwaves are adorable. What a fascinating obsession. I would have played on your sympathies too, and said I had to live under a bridge...guess it didn't work.

Well, if one of them is in good shape and outgassed enough, I'd like to come visit, and sleep in it for a night, and if it's okay, rent it for the summer while looking for a camper to own. I have missed too many eggs. I guess I could look at your playpac but I don't love the look of those...and a total gut reno is beyond even my talented friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Bishop View Post
Rental Fleet is my intention...and believe me people stop..and stop...and stop..Here's what I hear at least 3 times a week..."Are these cute little campers for sale".......No I'm sorry but they are not for sale...And you just wouldn't believe how many get down right mad about it....One lady told me that this was going to be her only home and if she couldn't buy one of these she would be sleeping under a bridge...But she was also driving a 2008 Chevy Tahoe at the time...I told her they were mine and my childrens campers that they lived in huntsville and had no where to park them.. just to keep the peace, but she still left here mad about it....
jenbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #75

Got the flooring done today turned out better than I thought, wife wanted me to use the light colored flooring instead of the dark stuff I usually use..A few pistures...................
Attached Thumbnails
Flooring_001.jpg   Flooring_002.jpg  

Flooring_003.jpg   Flooring_004.jpg  

Old 04-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #76

Still need to re-adjust the front bunk.. the back is to high... it bothers me just looking at it in the picture...It's hard to get these right sometimes doing by yourself........
Old 05-08-2012, 06:33 PM   #77

Finally done with this one execpt for a couple of items..Still need to install the belly band..Need to install the diamond tool box on the front along with the gas bottles and a few small items like shelves in the closet and trays in the storage areas...
Attached Thumbnails
Trillium Complete #1.jpg   Trillium complete #2.jpg  

Trillium complete #4.jpg   Trillium complete #5.jpg  

Old 05-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #78

Trailer: 1976 Surfside
Hi Randy, our trailer transformation is just beautiful. But it sounds like you are going to put the belly band back in place, it looks fab without it. A lot less holes also. Once again good job.
ken h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:02 PM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken h View Post
Hi Randy, our trailer transformation is just beautiful. But it sounds like you are going to put the belly band back in place, it looks fab without it. A lot less holes also. Once again good job.

No holes... it sticks on with double sided tape...I just think it looks better with it on.....
Old 05-09-2012, 10:58 AM   #80

Alberta
Registry
What does the ceiling on the inside look like. How did you cover the plywood?

Tags
trillium