For Sale: 2019 Bigfoot 25B25RT - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-13-2021, 06:07 PM   #1

Name: juan
Trailer: Bigfoot
Texas
2019 Bigfoot 25B25RT

SOLD! For sale: 2019 25fb25rt, rear twin beds, title in hand, 58,000.00 It is in Excellent Condition and well taken care of. Bigfoot trailers come with many standard features as listed in their website. Ours has a few optional extras: 2 ft. extended frame, dual 6 volt batteries, larger 13,500 btu ac, Solar panel, wiring for portable solar panel, generator ready, heavy duty axles, E rated tires, rear camera, 2 fantastic fans w/covers, dual kitchen sinks, other little extras. It has a camping ready, for us , 750 lb. tongue weight. Our trailer has been excellent, trouble free and great to haul. Build quality and material used by Bigfoot is first class. We are wanting and hoping to move into a toy hauler. Delivery, if possible. We have two homes. One in Alice Texas and are currently at the second in Owings Maryland, by North Beach. The ad states we are in Annapolis Maryland. It is the closest large city to us. Also, our trailer was ordered without a fiberglass front box and nose. I intended to build my own custom front aluminum box but ...never happened. Have you heard what People say about 'Good Intentions'? The awning, broken in half at the tube, our mistake , is in the process of being replaced. Thanks.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2019 Bigfoot 25B25RT

pachewheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 04:14 AM   #2

Name: Tom
Trailer: BigFoot 25B25RT
Massachusetts
Only one photo... come on. What is wrong with your awning?
ThomasC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 06:23 AM   #3

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasC View Post
Only one photo... come on. What is wrong with your awning?
The awning is in the process of being replaced (insurance claim!). The awning was out and we had a short and unexpected rain and wind storm while out for some groceries. Learned a good lesson to not assume all is good under bright sun and calm wind. The roll out tube got bent in half. Expensive lesson, and pretty sure it won't be the last unwanted lesson in our lives. As for the one picture, that is all we could post. Possibly because of our wifi issues? Between my wife and I, (mostly her, hope she doesn't read this), that is the only one that we could post. We will try to post more today... All in all, after the frustration, we kind of thought if anyone was interested in specific pictures, we'd be happy to forward or post those.
Old 07-14-2021, 06:45 AM   #4

Trailer: Bigfoot Silver Cloud -1988
Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin A
Since your profile lists your residence as TX and the ad is for Annapolis, MD, you may want to clarify where people could see your trailer.
Kevin A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 07:00 AM   #5

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin A View Post
Since your profile lists your residence as TX and the ad is for Annapolis, MD, you may want to clarify where people could see your trailer.
OK, Thanks Kevin. We are currently living with our Daughter in Owings Maryland. We will travel to different areas through fall and head back home to Texas early winter.
Old 07-14-2021, 05:26 PM   #6

Massachusetts
Kitchen sink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachewheels View Post
OK, Thanks Kevin. We are currently living with our Daughter in Owings Maryland. We will travel to different areas through fall and head back home to Texas early winter.
What do you think of your kitchen sink? I have the same one and I can't stand it.
Old 07-14-2021, 06:56 PM   #7

Name: Daniel A.
Trailer: Bigfoot 17.0 1991 dlx
British Columbia
Registry
Just a general comment but I remember the cost new from one I looked at as being 72,000.00 CAN not to say it does not have more to offer. I do have to say I looked at one a 2019 in a campground beautiful unit the fellow told me it cost 72000,00 have to admit I'd be happy with a 21 foot.
Daniel A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 07:15 PM   #8

Name: Bruce & Kathryn
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 RQ
North Carolina
Looks like a nice trailer. My wife and I have been very pleased with our 25RQ. And Bigfoot is very supportive if you ever need parts or advice. Plus an opportunity to get creative with front storage solutions. Good luck with your sale.
Bruce Olive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 07:41 PM   #9

Texas
Quote:
What do you think of your kitchen sink? I have the same one and I can't stand it.
It's much better, I would think, than the round, or oval cornered one that was standard. I can't say I use it much, my wife does though. She's never complained and appreciates most anything. I'm very lucky and Blessed. Corny but true. What don't you like about your sink Thomas C?
Old 07-14-2021, 07:53 PM   #10

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel A. View Post
Just a general comment but I remember the cost new from one I looked at as being 72,000.00 CAN not to say it does not have more to offer. I do have to say I looked at one a 2019 in a campground beautiful unit the fellow told me it cost 72000,00 have to admit I'd be happy with a 21 foot.
Daniel A., Yes they are pricey and keep climbing in price it seems. We had to start somewhere with our price and of course a little negotiating never hurts. I have claustrophobia and the 21 ft gave me an anxiety attack when we looked at one in San Antonio. There were three people in it, the seller, my wife and me. This 25 is very different, extremely comfortable. It might be all the windows. With the Grandkids and us, feels great. Hate to sell, but...
Old 07-14-2021, 07:58 PM   #11

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Olive View Post
Looks like a nice trailer. My wife and I have been very pleased with our 25RQ. And Bigfoot is very supportive if you ever need parts or advice. Plus an opportunity to get creative with front storage solutions. Good luck with your sale.
Thanks Bruce Olive, I had a great idea, in my head, for an aluminum diamond plate and expanded metal front storage and propane container cover. Even Grant from Bigfoot asked to see it when I was done. The people there at Bigfoot are amazing. Life happens, and I never got around to it.
Old 07-16-2021, 07:58 PM   #12

Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pachewheels View Post
It's much better, I would think, than the round, or oval cornered one that was standard. I can't say I use it much, my wife does though. She's never complained and appreciates most anything. I'm very lucky and Blessed. Corny but true. What don't you like about your sink Thomas C?
It needs to be deeper to reduce splash when rinsing, and bigger with one bowl. I will find one and it will be a big job because I will change the whole counter top. Maybe the stove to. I don't even want to start talking about the bath room sink. My hands don't fit in it.
Old 07-16-2021, 09:41 PM   #13

Texas
Quote:
It needs to be deeper to reduce splash when rinsing, and bigger with one bowl. I will find one and it will be a big job because I will change the whole counter top. Maybe the stove to. I don't even want to start talking about the bath room sink. My hands don't fit in it.
I hear you. Ours has two sinks, and not bowled, but I understand about the bathroom. I'm just happy I have one and don't have to go out and get a cup of freezing water to brush my teeth or have that plastic taste from a jug. My wife has fed about 40 people out of that kitchen, biscuits, bacon,eggs, hash browns and gravy, believe me, no one complained, not even her.

Tags
bigfoot