Bigfoot grey water pipe leak at grey tank - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2021, 01:28 PM   #1

Name: paul
Trailer: Bigfoot
CO
Bigfoot grey water pipe leak at grey tank

Hello! I have a 2001 Bigfoot 21' rear bed TT. Seems like my grey pipe is leaking where it enters the grey tank (enclosed/heated tank compartment)...either a crack or loose connection. It would make sense that it can be accessed from inside , maybe under the bathroom floor, or by removing the shower? Does anybody have any experience with this? Any help greatly appreciated!
pianopc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 06:33 AM   #2

Name: Charles
Trailer: Bigfoot
Georgia
IMPOSSIBLE to access from inside. The tanks are EXTERNAL to the trailer, being mounted underneath, with a large removable shroud covering them. The shroud is installed with sealer and screws and will be difficult to remove, and even more difficult to reinstall properly and get sealed up.

In case you haven't noticed, the Bigfoot is like two boat hulls, one sitting normal and the other flipped over and joined together at the seam, It is all fiberglass underneath, with insulation and then a plywood floor.

Charles

Tags
bigfoot