1977 Scamp Interior Paint - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-06-2022, 11:21 AM   #1

Name: Abby
Trailer: Scamp
Massachusetts
1977 Scamp Interior Paint

Hi- I am giving my 1977 Scamp a face lift and the interior has already been painted at least once (before I acquired it). It has water stains that I have scrubbed with every possible product and I think I would like to just repaint it. I don't know what kind of paint to use- any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
achickscamp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 05:24 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Interior paint

To hide the water stains, you will have to use a primer made for this purpose. If you go to any paint store, they will carry some form or brand of it. Usually, one coat will do the job for you. You can buy small cans of it, so you don't have a few brushfuls used and a gallon left over. I have used these several times, on different surfaces and it works great, and dries fast.
Bing M. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
paint, scamp