1987 Cadet 13' - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-28-2006, 06:10 PM   #21

Trailer: Love Bug 1974
Quote:
Yes, there are others out there that are slightly larger that can accomodate a family. That's why I mentioned the Trillium 4500 with the bunk over the dinette. With the front bunk setup, it could easily sleep two adults and four kids. I'm sure there are others will similar setups.

No, all tent trailers aren't set up that way. Some have the icebox right inside the door, but just reaching inside doesn't deal with clothing, chairs, sleeping bags, pillows and other 'stuff' you might want to pack into the trailer.

Roger
Hi, Roger
I realize there are other models out there that would solve her space needs, but, do they weigh less than the 900 pounds she needs to keep under? You would know better than I, Master Collector!

That's funny you mention that about the icebox right inside the door...that's exactly how this last one was set up. You know, I packed all the stuff you mentioned into the camper before the top was lowered. Items like favorite pillows and such were tucked by the door for easy removal. I simply never remember having to set my camper up other than when camping. I guess I like to get as much stuff into the camper permanently and load for each trip as little as possible. Of course, when you have 3-4 trailers, that mayn't be so easy!

Cheers, pal! Happy 4th!
Gigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:50 PM   #22

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
I just got an e-mail that the trailer has been sold. I guess I am off to tent trailer land. Already booked to see on on the weekend.

We'll see!
Kanata1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 08:31 AM   #23

Trailer: 85 13 ft Scamp
Quote:
I just got an e-mail that the trailer has been sold. I guess I am off to tent trailer land. Already booked to see on on the weekend.

We'll see!
Just wondering what they were asking or what it sold for if you know. We will be up in the Ottawa area tonight with out Scamp camping, hope it stops raining
Shawn Englehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 12:33 PM   #24

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Just wondering what they were asking or what it sold for if you know. We will be up in the Ottawa area tonight with out Scamp camping, hope it stops raining
It was originally listed at $4000, then went to $3000 and was $2800 when I looked at it (which happened to be the day it sold). I think it was worth $2000, not much more...

It has stopped raining and is warming back up. Weather seems to be gearing up for a nice Canada Day Weekend, hopefully.
Kanata1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 11:03 AM   #25

Trailer: 1986 Cadet
Hi,just to let you know that we are the new proud owers of this CADET trailer.This trailer looked a little rough in the repair shop but was really a gem.We removed the indoor-outdoor capetting and the floor was like new.We washed the inside and outside and it looks like new now.There is hardly any wear inside and everything works.We glued the canvis back to the roof and it looks fine.The trailer also came with the opitional add-a-room and owners manual.The only thing wrong is we are missing one of the arms to hold the back window open.If anyone knows were I could get the part,please let me know.The trailer tows beautiful behind our Toyota Rava4
Lonnie W
Lonnie W is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cadet