New cooktop for my 78 boler question - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-21-2019, 04:26 PM   #1

Name: Dave
Trailer: boler 1978
British Columbia
New cooktop for my 78 boler question

I just received a new cooktop for my boler. It still has the original in it with the dual 5000 btu burners. It works fine but looks pretty beat and the 7500btu burner on the new stove will heat stuff way faster.

My question is if you look closely at the pics there is a gap where the cooktop sits on the countertop around back. I almost shipped it back but then I looked around at a suburban and a few other brands and they were the same. Some even had the gap on the front.

Am I missing something or is that gap supposed to be there.... In my mind there should be a rubber seal to wrap around the metal edge but its not there...

Thanks!

https://www.amazon.ca/Flame-King-YSN.../dp/B01D42QH2U
kip22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler