84 Bigfoot propane cover - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-28-2020, 02:20 PM   #1

Name: Luciano
Trailer: Bigfoot 17'
WINNIPEG
84 Bigfoot propane cover

Hello everyone , fairly new here from Winnipeg, MB. I have a 1984 Bigfoot 17’ camper and I’m looking for the fibreglass propane cover. Would also like to-find an awning too as mine did not come with one. If anyone knows of any leads I,d love to hear. Thanks
Yogibengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 05:57 PM   #2

Name: Martina
Trailer: Bigfoot
Alberta
Hi, I have an original propane cover from our 19' bigfoot. I believe it's the same one. We made some changes and it doesn't fit anymore. I'm in Alberta.
Martina Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 01:38 AM   #3

WINNIPEG
Ooh really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina Tina View Post
Hi, I have an original propane cover from our 19' bigfoot. I believe it's the same one. We made some changes and it doesn't fit anymore. I'm in Alberta.
Thanks for the reply. I’m sure it would be the same , I mean it’s only covering the battery and two 20 lb propane tanks. Would you have a pic and condition of it and how much are you wanting for it ? You can email me to st yogibengal@gmail.com

Thanks, Luch.
Old 10-07-2020, 12:03 PM   #4

Alberta
Bigfoot propane cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogibengal View Post
Thanks for the reply. I’m sure it would be the same , I mean it’s only covering the battery and two 20 lb propane tanks. Would you have a pic and condition of it and how much are you wanting for it ? You can email me to st yogibengal@gmail.com

Thanks, Luch.
Hi,

I'm sorry for a late reply.
Here are some pictures. It's in very good shape. If you will arrange transfer, it's yours. Let me know.

Martina
Alberta
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8353.jpg   IMG_8354.jpg  

IMG_8356.jpg   IMG_8355.jpg  

Old 10-07-2020, 05:01 PM   #5

WINNIPEG
Propane cover.

Thanks for the reply Martina. Just to be clear , how much do you want for the cover ? Also what town are you in Alberta. Just gotta find a company to pick it up and ship it to me. There’s always the option of me just driving g out there and picking it up to I guess depending where you are .

Thanks again

Luciano
Old 10-07-2020, 05:14 PM   #6

Alberta
Bigfoot propane cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogibengal View Post
Thanks for the reply Martina. Just to be clear , how much do you want for the cover ? Also what town are you in Alberta. Just gotta find a company to pick it up and ship it to me. There’s always the option of me just driving g out there and picking it up to I guess depending where you are .

Thanks again

Luciano
Hi,
I am at Black Diamond, AB, south of Calgary. Postal code T0L0H0.
It's free if you pick it up asap and arrange transport.
You can send me email at wartass@gmail.com
Martina
Old 10-07-2020, 06:29 PM   #7

WINNIPEG
I sent a message to your email with the same message, hope it doesn't end up in the junk folder

Hey Martina, Luciano here from the RV forums. Would it be okay if I drove down and picked up the propane cover? Little more difficult than I thought it would be to have a shipping company pick it up. I could leave early Friday morning around 4 AM from Winnipeg. Should take me 14 hours I would think. That is if your okay with that of course.
Thanks, Luciano

Tags
bigfoot, propane