SOLD ~ 1985 Perris Pacer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-29-2008, 08:45 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita
All fiberglass travel trailer in excellent condition – weighs approx 1000 lbs, 3-way frig, sink, converter, two burner stove all in great working condition BRAND NEW AXLE, brand new tires, new roof vent and a new battery. I am the second owner of this trailer – the original owner purchased it and traveled for a couple of years, moved to the mountains of Colorado and parked it. The upholstery is pretty much in new/little used condition, however, over the years has started dry-rotting at the seams, I've have used as is, but may want to get them re-done. The gel coat is not perfect, but is very solid. I have all the original manuals, sales brochure as well as the original invoice. This is a great trailer in clean and in better than average condition, ready to travel and stay in anywhere – the only reason for selling it is because I like it so much that I just bought a new fiberglass trailer with even more stuff in it. $3,750.00 which I think is very reasonable considering its age and condition. 505-281-9303
Attached Thumbnails
Axle6.JPG   DSCF0172.JPG  

DSCF0174.JPG   DSCF0018.JPG  

DSCF0173.JPG  
Old 12-08-2008, 10:10 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
All fiberglass travel trailer in excellent condition – weighs approx 1000 lbs, 3-way frig, sink, converter, two burner stove all in great working condition BRAND NEW AXLE, brand new tires, new roof vent and a new battery. I am the second owner of this trailer – the original owner purchased it and traveled for a couple of years, moved to the mountains of Colorado and parked it. The upholstery is pretty much in new/little used condition, however, over the years has started dry-rotting at the seams, I've have used as is, but may want to get them re-done. The gel coat is not perfect, but is very solid. I have all the original manuals, sales brochure as well as the original invoice. This is a great trailer in clean and in better than average condition, ready to travel and stay in anywhere – the only reason for selling it is because I like it so much that I just bought a new fiberglass trailer with even more stuff in it. $3,750.00 which I think is very reasonable considering its age and condition. 505-281-9303
I am in Albuquerque and would like to look at it. Can you leave a phone number or how does this work, I'm new to the RV world and this site. Thank you.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:42 PM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Interested in your trailer, I am looking to purchase a trailer this size. I left a message at the number listed in your add. You can contact me john[at]slatecanyonmedia.com or at the number I left. Thanks!

Old 12-09-2008, 07:36 AM   #4

Trailer: Casita
I'm sorry - this trailer is sold - had a lot of interest in it! I miss it already - I hope I enjoy my new Casita as much as I did this one!

Quote:
Interested in your trailer, I am looking to purchase a trailer this size. I left a message at the number listed in your add. You can contact me john[at]slatecanyonmedia.com or at the number I left. Thanks!

Tags
perris pacer