Boler table mount - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-10-2022, 04:43 PM   #1

Name: Jan
Trailer: Boler
Ontario
Question Boler table mount

I recently purchased a new to me 1975 1300 Boler. The previous owner is a friend and it’s in decent shape, but I will be making a few changes.
One of the things the previous owner did was to remove the small curved piece of wood covered in fibreglass under the rear window. It’s the one that has a metal rail for the table ledge to hook onto. They remounted the table rail on the outside wall. Great idea and I’d like to keep it that way. They kept the curved wood (although it is pretty rotten) as a template and the fibreglass cover in case someone wanted to reinstall it. I’d prefer not to, but I read on a different site that this piece is part of the structural support and should be there.
I’d post pictures, but Boler is currently getting a new axle and frame maintenance done so is not accessible. Hopefully my description is clear.
So - am I putting it back in? They removed it as they were tired of banging their elbows on it when rolling over in bed at night.
Hollydog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler