12v battery recommendation - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-13-2023, 06:51 PM   #41

Name: Catya
Trailer: Scamp
WI
Thx!
Catya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 08:31 PM   #42

Trailer: Boler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Because of their construction, AGM batteries can be shipped through UPS. I've bought two that way. The concern of course is warranty. Unless they have free return shipping, paying to return a battery would be quite expensive. Luckily I've had no problems.

I've had some issues with getting stuff shipped lately and something as heavy and susceptible to damage as an expensive battery makes me worry.

I recently ordered two one gallon jugs of driveway sealer and received one half full jug in a soggy box. Not real confidence inspiring....

So I'm looking for a local distributor like a golf cart repair shop or major battery warehouse that's within thirty miles. There is a Trojan warehouse an hour south and fifty miles away on the other side of Atlanta from me that I plan on calling next week.
Jack Walter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, eco, scamp