1976 Boler Awning problems - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-24-2020, 12:29 PM   #1

Name: Sheila
Trailer: boler
North Vancouver
1976 Boler Awning problems

Our boler has a roll up and bag "carefree of colorado" awning that appears to be in great shape and we would like to continue to use. Unfortunately we cannot figure out how some of the poles attach and I have been unable to get any information or manual on the net. Is anyone familiar with this awning as it sounds like other owners purchased their boler with one. The awning consists of eight poles - 2 that are attached to each side of the awning itself and two that connect to the holders on the boler exterior wall. We do not know where or how the other two independent poles attach and do they also connect somehow to the top of the boler or stand on the ground. Any information you can provide would be helpful.

Many thanks!
Ste11a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 07:34 PM   #2

Name: Kent
Trailer: 1974 1300 Boler
Manitoba
If you could provide pictures of what you have, including spreading out the awning for the photos, I am sure someone can provide you with additional info.
Old 03-24-2020, 08:37 PM   #3

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
If you Google Carefree of Colorado you might be able to identify your specific model and find parts etc.
Mine is "Fiesta" and is nothing like what you describe. They appear to sell hundreds of models and have parts, etc.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:36 PM   #4

Name: Kent
Trailer: 1974 1300 Boler
Manitoba
Check here:

https://www.carefreeofcolorado.com/s...-products.html

This is a list of pdf manuals of discontinued products, perhaps you can find yours in the list?
Old 03-25-2020, 06:16 PM   #5

Name: Sheila
Trailer: boler
North Vancouver
Awning fixed

Hello all,
Thanks for the help. After many configurations I finally figured it out. I think others would benefit from this picture. I hope Ive downloaded correctly. There are metal clips above that allow each pole to clip on to and housing units on each side for the poles with a toggle to fit into.
Attached Thumbnails
boler awning fixed.jpg  
Ste11a is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awning, boler