Boler near Wellington Ontario - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2017, 07:12 AM   #1

Name: James
Trailer: Trillium 4500
New Jersey
Boler near Wellington Ontario

Hi All,

I was driving from Toronto to Wellington Ontario and saw a (what I think was a) Boler with a "for sale" on the side of the road shortly after getting off Rt. 401 heading toward Wellington.

It look pretty weathered and from my passing glance it would be a project, but the shell appeared to be in okay shape. It was a white upper with maybe a pastel yellow lower.

I don't recall exactly if it was on Rt.40 or shortly after getting on the Loyalist parkway, but it was before getting to the lake ontario lake front so probably about 15 min or less from Rt.401.

I apologize in advance for not having more info, I just escaped the holiday traffic and was trying to get to my destination. It is a really pretty area with some vineyards and cute little towns, so if someone is in the area it might worth a drive to check.
junglejim83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler