CO 2020 - Rocky Mountain High Bigfoot Rally - July 23-26 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-11-2019, 11:05 AM   #1

Name: Karen
Trailer: Big Foot
Michigan
2020 - Rocky Mountain High Bigfoot Rally - July 23-26

I am hosting a Bigfoot Camper Rally July 23-26, 2020 at Cripple Creek KOA, Cripple Creek Colorado. All Bigfoot owners and BOCI members are welcome to attend.

1. Because most of Colorado campgrounds are closed during the winter, you can call the owner of the KOA – Deric at 512-289-5275 or email him at [email]cripplecreekkoa@gmail.com and indicate you are reserving for the Rocky Mountain High Bigfoot Rally. 2. Once you receive your reservation confirmation, please send an email to me, Karen Barton, at bartonkaren@comcast.net so I can place you on the list for program updates.

Please let me know if you can join us !
Attached Images

Karen in CO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 10:04 AM   #2

Michigan
CO- Rocky Mtn High - Bigfoot Rally - July 23-26

Hello from Colorado and Happy Holidays everyone. This may be our last call for our Rally. We only have a few sites left before they will release their reservations to the public so wanted to let you know. Currently we have 13 sites reserved! If you have any questions, please let me know.
Old 12-18-2019, 12:41 PM   #3

Michigan
2020 Rocky Mountain High Bigfoot Rally - July 23-26

I wanted to thank everyone for their excitement and signing up early for our 2020 Rocky Mountain High Bigfoot Rally in July. The campsite group reservations are now full and the KOA is taking back ups and will put you on the waiting list. You can reach Deric at cripplecreekkoa.com
https://koa.com/campgrounds/cripple-creek/

I am so excited to be planning this group outing, looking forward to meeting so many new folks and learning everything I can. If you have any questions, feel free to IM me. I hope to use my holiday down time to finalize the program. Stay tuned. Happy Holidays everyone!!
Old 02-05-2020, 08:51 PM   #4

Name: Donald
Trailer: Bigfoot 5th wheel
Colorado
Smile Signed up

Just found out about this rally. We have one of the rare Bigfoot 5th wheels (1988). Fully restored. We have a reservation for 7/24-7/25. We'll be open for inspection
donniebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 03:09 AM   #5

Michigan
Good morning Donald. I am hosting the Rocky Mountain Bigfoot Rally and I have not heard from you so I'm not sure how you signed up? Can you private message me please?
Old 02-06-2020, 08:04 AM   #6

Colorado
to Karen

I don't see an option to PM. I read the thread and went to the KOA website and registered. Unfortunately, they only had sites available with water and electricity. Are you holding any sites with full hookups?
Old 02-06-2020, 08:50 AM   #7

Michigan
HI Donald
Thanks for your quick reply. You must have missed the thread that indicated we were sold out. :-( I will work with the KOA today and add you to the waiting list in case anyone cancels we can move you over to our reserved group sites. If you send me your email address, I can also keep you posted on our events in case we have any cancellations there as well. Are you a BOCI member?
Old 02-06-2020, 09:09 AM   #8

Colorado
My email is donparrot@gmail.com

My wife had a very bad experience with some of the men at a BOCI event several years ago so I let my BOCI membership lapse.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:38 AM   #9

Name: Lauren
Trailer: Bigfoot 25B25RQ
Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by donniebob View Post
Just found out about this rally. We have one of the rare Bigfoot 5th wheels (1988). Fully restored. We have a reservation for 7/24-7/25. We'll be open for inspection
Hope you can make it - would love to see your Bigfoot! :-)
Lauren in Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 12:55 PM   #10

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
I’m interested in attending this rally... not a member does that matter... I do own a small ( 13’)fiberglass trailer called a little joe ( mfg is weiscraft... made in Brighton co)
Is it possible to still attend
alan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 08:24 AM   #11

Name: Lauren
Trailer: Bigfoot 25B25RQ
Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan H View Post
I’m interested in attending this rally... not a member does that matter... I do own a small ( 13’)fiberglass trailer called a little joe ( mfg is weiscraft... made in Brighton co)
Is it possible to still attend
Hi Alan- Maybe send a direct message to the organizer, Karen in CO (see above threads). The rally was completely full, but I believe there have been some cancellations due to recent events, so there may be (no promises) openings?
Lauren in Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 09:17 AM   #12

Name: Tom
Trailer: BigFoot 25B25RT
Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by donniebob View Post
My email is donparrot@gmail.com

My wife had a very bad experience with some of the men at a BOCI event several years ago so I let my BOCI membership lapse.
Well you can't make a statement like this and just leave it. What happened?
ThomasC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 08:49 AM   #13

Name: Russ
Trailer: 2020 25 RQ
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasC View Post
Well you can't make a statement like this and just leave it. What happened?
Yes...would like to know as well.
Russ Foster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot, rally