Bigfoot Motorhome Owner's Manual - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2020, 04:03 PM   #1

Name: Erin
Trailer: Bigfoot
Arizona
Bigfoot Motorhome Owner's Manual

I am a new owner of a Bigfoot 2002 30MH29RQ Motorhome. The "owner's manual" is a 25 page introductory type manual. It's nothing like what you get when you buy a car. I was hoping to find a manual that does into depth for maintenance, what switches do what, etc. I do have some manuals for the major appliances. Does a thorough manual exist? Please re-direct me if this thread already exists.
Erin D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 10:09 PM   #2

Name: Jack L
Trailer: Sold the Bigfoot 17-Looking for a new one
Washington
I had a 1994 Bigfoot trailer and the factory manual was useless. There is a Bigfoot Owners forum that would be a better source for motorhome questions. Lots of Bigfoot trailer owners on this forum, but not too many motor home owners,
Jack L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 09:48 PM   #3

Trailer: 1974 Boler and 1988 Bigfoot
Bigfoot Motorhome Owner's Manual

Yes you are right Sir, the Bigfoot manual Have never ever had much imfo about how things work in your trailer, camper or even motorhome. I have owned 3 Bigfoots a1987 and two 1999. All three trailers the manuals did not explain much.I am a member of the BOCI Club and the only manuals they have on their website are ones that people download. Yes they are of trailers some fifth wheels and the odd motorhomes. Yes they had a fire in the plant a long time ago. But where most of the imfo went was when Bigfoot closed its doors in 2008. The owner of Bigfoot now was there when the factory closed and he watched all the information of all kinds just being shredded. All he has now is what he has produced from 2010 and up. Which has been the same in the last 10 years. As much hasn't changed on the Bigfoots except maybe power jack and power awnings. I did own a Crossroad Cruiser fifth wheel, and that manual was like a book. Explaining everything in that trailer. Maybe someone should contact Bigfoot and see if they can make the manual a little better.
Good Luck in your search....
Rick M is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot