hello... blue & white Trillium with match FJ Cruiser :) - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-05-2020, 03:58 PM   #1

Name: Kelly
Trailer: Trillium Outback 13'
Alberta
hello... blue & white Trillium with match FJ Cruiser :)

Just quick note to say hello. Found the forum while searching for an awning replacement for my little fiberglass trailer, a Trillium style trailer made by Outback in Calgary, AB. Color matched to my vehicle that tows it. Will be putting a bigger solar panel on it soon too, so I'll be looking for advice soon on how to drill the roof and seal it properly with some kind of silicone or gunk of some sort.

Love the little trailer lifestyle. My wife, daughter and I use it all the time, mostly in the Rocky mountains in AB and BC. I park it in the inner city with just a few inches between my garage & my neighbour's... like threading a needle! It's the narrowest trailer I could find and the only one I can park here.

Recently added a cellular repeater with an extendable antenna at the back (see the pic).

Every year I remove some of the flowers, will get the door wrapped soon to match the white/blue colors since they couldn't do so when it was made about 8 years ago.

Attaching some pics for fun. Nice to find this community.

Kelly
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0226.jpg   IMG_1299.jpg  

IMG_2137.jpg   IMG_2158.jpg  

IMG_2031.jpg   IMG_2016.jpg  

kelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 05:36 AM   #2

Name: Bryan
Trailer: Casita "Cozy-Casa"
Central Virginia
LOVE IT! It is the PERFECT camper for you! I suggest using the closest matching vinyl wrap from Avery Dennison for the bottom half of your door. It is the BEST for beginner vinyl wrappers. I first use KNIFELESS tape after cleaning everything to mark out the outline of what I want it to be and then apply a larger piece of the vinyl still on the backing paper a little at a time using my fingers with a soft glove to press it in place - inch by inch. If needed a hair dryer can help smooth out bubbles. I apply it DRY and a job like this should take about 30 minutes. You can get the vinyl wrap in just about any size you need (buy extra so you can make mistakes for your first time and not worry) cut it to the basic shape and try it out. Ebay is where I get mine - lots of sellers - Just be sure to get AVERY DENNISON name brand - I have tried many brands and this is by far the best - it is not the cheapest or the most expensive - just the best.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:32 PM   #3

Name: Kelly
Trailer: Trillium Outback 13'
Alberta
Thanks for the info on the wrap and how to apply it, I appreciate it!
kelm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium