(2008 Spring Event) Register Now - Glass Egg Meet-up, May 9/11th - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) > Ft. Langley B.C. Rallies
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-29-2008, 07:40 PM   #41

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Trillium
Hi,

Just sent Craig a request for two sites!! Hope they are available.....

Sharon
Sharon Herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 09:25 PM   #42

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Hi Sharon, ....a quick glance back up to Craig's post of Dec 32, 07 indicates (as it has at least for the last 2 days) that there are/were 3 sites still open. Those being 26, 28 and 30 in Eagle section. You/they will be nesting in with a group of senior 'car people' who have attended many of our past events and are also members of the same car club I am a member of.
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:07 PM   #43

Trailer: 77 Scamp
Woo hoo I made it, site number 28 here I come. A new Scamp owner yet to see the new Huevito, dubbed by Sharon as the "Cocktail Cantina". Its snowed in over in Spokane and appears to be stuck for a few more weeks. Looking forward to meeting everyone, feel free to stop by and offer a newbie some advice and chill with a cool one..Happy Mothers Day weekend to me.
Flygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:52 PM   #44

Registry
Great to see you got a spot Brandy, the Trailer Goddess and I are in Slamander section, site #9. Saturday is usually an open house day (after breckie is all done and over with. We just stroll about drooling over everyone else's trailer(s).

Here's a picture of one of the car club buddys tow vehicles. He/they are in site 38 a few trailers west of you...
Attached Thumbnails
Earls_Dump.jpg  
Old 01-31-2008, 09:01 PM   #45

Trailer: 1980 Boler 1700
Hi All, This is Kathy and Joanie of Ladner... it has been awhile... I don't have Craig's email address and was wondering how to get in touch to book a space... it looks like #26 is all that is left so we would like to book that. Snooze ya loose right? Haven't done this before so could use some guidance... actually mentioned it in Oct. but realize there is a more official approach... any help would be appreciated.. nice to see how busy it all is. Thanks in advance K
Kathy R Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:04 PM   #46

Trailer: 77 Scamp
Ooow la la I'm in the fancy section, Beach House and Cocktail Cantina ready to roll... ..Brandy
Flygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:38 AM   #47

Registry
Brandy, it l Ks like the two of you will Fit Right In.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:48 AM   #48

Registry
Kathy...
I don't feel right posting Craigs land line # here BUT if you go back to his registration page, open it and read his message, there is a quick link to sending him an email message (better than waiting for him to reply here!!). It reads something like "email me here". If you click on the "here" it opens up a page to send him an email. ALSO his land line ady IS listed in the Van. phone book too. Grab that last site PDQ!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 09:26 AM   #49

Quote:
Kathy...
I don't feel right posting Craigs land line # here BUT if you go back to his registration page, open it and read his message, there is a quick link to sending him an email message (better than waiting for him to reply here!!). It reads something like "email me here". If you click on the "here" it opens up a page to send him an email. ALSO his land line ady IS listed in the Van. phone book too. Grab that last site PDQ!!!
Hi Doug... thanks for the info... I have found his email and asked for #26... will try and look him up after work today... here's hoping....otherwise a waiting list will have to do or a visit by truck on the Saturday... will see how it goes..
Hi to the Trailer Goddess. K and J
Old 02-02-2008, 12:58 PM   #50

Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Quote:
Count us in. It will probably be our maiden voyage with the trailer.
For some reason I thought that by responding here, we were in line and would be "informed" when the registration page went up. With one spot left and his email over quota I'm not sure we'll get in. We were excited as it's Danielle's Birthday that weekend. We would like a sure thing to plan on.

As new people to your forum, we didn't understand the process.
Paul McEwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 01:26 PM   #51

Quote:
Hi Craig, Kathy of Ladner here... we spoke to you about reserving a spot for next year... count us in....
Hi to all we met there... glad to see Simon and Sharon on board.
A belated happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadian folks Kathy and Joanie of Ladner, B.C.
I also thought the same thing. Shows its a learning curve for us newbies. We hope to make it a sure thing for October if that is still going to happen. I have emailed Craig and left him a message on his home line.
Thats all for now folks!! Will wait and see what happens.... glad to see it is so popular. Kathy
Old 02-02-2008, 02:27 PM   #52

Trailer: 72 Trillium 13 ft
Registry
Quote:
Hi All, This is Kathy and Joanie of Ladner... it has been awhile... I don't have Craig's email address and was wondering how to get in touch to book a space... it looks like #26 is all that is left so we would like to book that. Snooze ya loose right? Haven't done this before so could use some guidance... actually mentioned it in Oct. but realize there is a more official approach... any help would be appreciated.. nice to see how busy it all is. Thanks in advance K
Hi Kathy and Joanie,

You could have contacted me through a private message on this forum (I then receive an email notifying me to check the messages). Unfortunately I received your phone call just after I had been contacted by Paul McEwan and given the last site to him. You will be first on the waiting list however and there are [b]always cancellations - I've actually already had some and filled them in....

I have booked a total of 63 sites which far exceeds the maximum 26 that we have ever had at an event and am completely blown away by the response. The campground is fully booked and no more sites are available. For those who haven't been able to get in I'm truly sorry, but I have to deal with everything first come, first serve. I also can not hold sites without direct contact so if there are any others who wish to be on the waiting list (served in order received) you must contact me directly via email or private message.

Again Kathy and Joanie, you are first on the waiting list.

Craig
craig.breckenridge@shaw.ca
Craig Breckenridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:07 PM   #53

Registry
A quite note to FGRV members:

Please remember that this event is OPEN. That means that people who do not even know about this great site (FGRV) KNOW about this meet sometmes even before the cat gets out of the bag on RGRV. We have a large handfull of regular attendees whom I do not see on the list of Happy Kamperz!! This could explain WHY the sites got filled up so fast. I know the speed it did fill up astounded me and I guess it has Craig (and all the other people helping behind the scenes to get this event to happen) also.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:59 PM   #54

Quote:
Hi Kathy and Joanie,

You could have contacted me through a private message on this forum (I then receive an email notifying me to check the messages).

ICraig
craig.breckenridge@shaw.ca
Hi Craig... many thanks for you message... I am still learning about this site so the private message forum is not familiar to me as yet... thanks for the heads up about it.
Just want to say thank you for for taking the time and letting us know.... we appreciate being on the waiting list and as I said we shall just wait and see. First come first served is exactly that.... Thanks for your help and I shall be checking the site more frequently than before.. time got away from me. Kathy
Old 02-03-2008, 01:39 PM   #55

Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Thanks Craig and Thanks Doug for the explanation. I actually thought ALL the events were FGRV Sanctioned events and run more or less from this site. I'm sure there is a big link and copy that reads the exact opposite somewhere on the site. I Feel silly now after the big logic switch in my brain went 'click'.

Kathy, I saw your post and was almost certain you got the last space because your post was already a day old by the time I saw it. I sent an email to Craig anyway, (seeing how there is a waiting list), but the email bounced back later that day! *AAaah* The second time it took. Anyway, firm plans to go are good. I hope you make it.

Thanks (sorry, can't do the smiley thing. Too much like an end yard dance)
Paul McEwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 02:33 PM   #56

Quote:
Kathy, I saw your post and was almost certain you got the last space because your post was already a day old by the time I saw it. I sent an email to Craig anyway, (seeing how there is a waiting list), but the email bounced back later that day! *AAaah* The second time it took. Anyway, firm plans to go are good. I hope you make it.

Thanks (sorry, can't do the smiley thing. Too much like an end yard dance)
Hi Paul, Yes, I saw the space and figured it was a goner and just hadn't been updated... all is well... Doug has explained everything and as I say, its all a learning curve. We can do a day trip if things don't work out... we are just a short drive away... love to see the rigs people have. Glad you made it in Paul and maybe we can meet in May.
Thanks again to Craig and Doug and the behind the scenes people... Kathy and Joanie
Old 02-10-2008, 05:16 PM   #57

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
I checked into the list for the first time in a long time today as I was starting to think about May and the Fort.
I am amazed that not only is the May week-end set up but it is fully booked!
Have sent an e-mail to Craig to put my name on the list and hope someone backs out.

Carol
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #58

Registry
Quote:
I checked into the list for the first time in a long time today as I was starting to think about May and the Fort.
I am amazed that not only is the May week-end set up but it is fully booked!
Have sent an e-mail to Craig to put my name on the list and hope someone backs out.

Carol
Carol, your p m "somehow got LOST" Try again, or a land line call???
Old 03-01-2008, 02:33 PM   #59

Trailer: 72 Trillium 13 ft
Registry
Hi everyone,

As I indicated in one of the earlier messages I am truly blown away by the response we received for this meet. The largest meet we had previously held had 26 trailers at it. This meet has 63 trailers with three people currently on the waiting list.

I would point out this is not a 'sanctioned' meet by anyone. It is a meet that I organize because I like to meet all my trailer buddies and see what they are up to. I have made some excellent friends through this group and look forward to continuing to do so.

I can not monitor this and the other forums all the time since I am out of the country about alf the time; I'm working on an international project that requires constant travel. I would point out that people can send a Private Message through this web site and I receive notification of those messages. I also have my email on the registration web site as 'email me here'. It is encoded that way to avoid spam email filling my mailbox. I also note that several people have indicated they received bounce backs due to my mail box being full: I have bever had a full mailbox or exceeded my limit so something went wrong in delivery. I respond to ALL emails I receivem usually within a day or so.

Again, I'm sorry if people have not been able to get in but this event has become so large that I can only take people on a first come, first serve basis. It is a one man show with the exception of Gail and Kelly organizing an activity; anyone who wants to help is more than welcome to do so!

See you at the meet!

Craig
Craig Breckenridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:19 PM   #60

Registry
......just a followup AND reminder.

Those who have NOT yet paid for their sites at this springs Glass Egg Meet in Ft. Langley May 9/11, ...you have little more than a week or ten days to pay up or lose your site. I note that those late payers all seem to be Canucks and probably aren't members of this site but if anyone attending our event knows these 3 or 4 couples who have not yet paid, maybe you could PLEASE contact them and remind them that 'TIME' is running out.

As Craig indicated: "....unused & unpaid spaces will be returned to the campground ONE MONTH prior to the event."

I'm sure these sites will NOT be returned to the campground, as Craig has a waiting list of about 10 couples L King for drop-outs to appear. I'd rather see these sites all filled by people who took the time to preregister, but have (somehow) neglected/failed to remit payment(s) for these sites.

....counting the sleeps till we all git together!!!!

Tags
2008 ft. langley, rally, eggcamper