Need Cushion Pattern for Uhaul CT-13 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-15-2014, 04:07 AM   #1

Name: Jeremy
Trailer: U-HAUL
California
Need Cushion Pattern for Uhaul CT-13

Hello all, I bought a 1984 Ct-13 while I was home on leave, it came with no cushions front or rear. I am in need of the pattern for the front and back cushions so I can cut the foam and have a relative sew covers for me. I am currently deployed and am trying to get all my ducks in a row so when I go on leave after this I will be able to throw everything together and hit the road in it. If anyone has this info I would greatly appreciate it or if someone has an original set that they want to get rid of (condition not important) and would be willing to ship to Maine we could discuss that too. Thanks to all who read this and for any help in my quest.

-Jeremy
JeremyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:19 AM   #2

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
There is a guy and his wife over on the Uhaul Facebook page who just bought a Uhaul that sat for a long time. He plans to use the cushions for patterns and then trash them. You might want to pop over there and connect up with him. Lots of others there too who will help.

CindyL
CindyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:27 AM   #3

California
Thanks for the info, unfortunately I do not have a Facebook profile and my bandwidth is kinda crap at the moment. But I do really appreciate the info, good looking out!

-Jeremy
Old 07-15-2014, 04:57 PM   #4

Name: Sharon
Trailer: UHaul
Massachusetts
Registry
Jeremy, I will measure out mne for you. But there are different ways to do it. And I think slight differences on the sides. For the front, I have mine split into 3 so it is easy to get into each compartment. The original is one piece. What do you want to do?

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV
Sharon D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:24 PM   #5

Name: bob
Trailer: 1996 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe; 1946 Modernistic teardrop
New York
If you decide, like we did, to leave the rear made up as a bed, that will eliminate the need for at least 4 cushions. And if you don't have or want the front bunk it will simplify that area too.
mary and bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:24 PM   #6

Name: Chris
Trailer: U-Haul
Georgia
Registry
I can draw out on butchers paper the full set that I have and send the patterns to you. Not sure that will get them perfect, but they will be very close. Thanks so much for your service.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Chris Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:42 PM   #7

Name: Sharon
Trailer: UHaul
Massachusetts
Registry
Chris, that is a kind offer.
Sharon D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:58 AM   #8

California
Thanks to all for all your help, I really do appreciate it. As far as for the front I would like to get the solid cushion as I will stil be using the bunk, and in the back I will need to put the table up for dinner and cards.
I bought this thing to fix up and use a mobile hunting camp in November in Northern Maine. I will need the most bed spaces as possible as we all know these are a convienient little package but as i might have to sleep 4 at times I cannot afford to give up and bed space.
Thank you Sharon for the offer it is greatly appreciated, and for your help with my other post. But I think Chris's proposal would work out better for what I am looking for.
And Chris, I appreciate your offer and much appreciate it. And am definately looking forward to taking you up on it.

-Jeremy
Old 07-25-2014, 11:14 AM   #9

Name: Chris
Trailer: U-Haul
Georgia
Registry
Send me an e mail to afmchrisjones@yahoo.com. I need your mailing address to send these patterns to.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Chris Jones is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
uhaul