uhaul ct13 drop in stove. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-21-2015, 08:36 PM   #1

uhaul ct13 drop in stove.

Have to replace the 2 burner center hook up gas line drop in stove for my haul. But all I see on the net eBay, Amazon ECT. Are either too large or too small. Has anyone replaced one or come across a place to buy one? Thanks so much for your input.
Philmay1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:02 AM   #2

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
Might help if you tell us the model and dimensions of what you currently have so that those that don't have a U-Haul with an original stove can also help out.

Is it a 2 burner cook top, a 4 burner stove with an oven or something in between? A picture would be even better

Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:05 AM   #3

Name: Michael J
Trailer: U-Haul VT
Indiana
Registry
Go to the files section, there is a parts cross reference file for UHauls
Also the UHaul Facebook page has a slightly newer version with some additional options

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV
mmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 08:20 AM   #4

Name: bob
Trailer: 1996 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe; 1946 Modernistic teardrop
New York
Uhauls had a two burner cooktop, no oven. Took ours out because we don't cook inside. Don't remember where it is or I would get name and dimensions. I'll look in my barn later. Many of the Uhaul stoves had rust issues because a wind driven rain can blow in the outside vent and drip out of the range hood on to the stove.
Edit; I had considered buying a cooktop from Vintage Trailer Supply at one time as it may have been a close fit, but we decided to go without and use the space for storage
mary and bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 11:20 AM   #5

Name: Gary
Trailer: UHaul CT13
Iowa
I have the original U-Haul range that came with our CT13 that you can have for whatever it costs to ship to you..... if you want an original unit that "theoretically" still works fine. [We got our camper post-collision-with-truck, so fussing with stove is somewhat low on repair list at the moment.]

It's not beautiful, but not rotten, either. I'll probably be removing it sometime in October, as I get nearer to done with my repair work.

Gary

Tags
uhaul