The Long, Long Trailer - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-16-2021, 11:02 PM   #21

Name: Kenneth
Trailer: Scamp
Wisconsin
Registry
Are we off topic yet? This will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa Dave View Post
rivaling Iowa’s Donna Reed, Andy Williams and Art Farmer but somewhat below Iowa’s favorite son from Winterset Iowa, Marion Morrison. John Wayne.
Iowa Dave
And don’t forget Victor Borge’s FIRST piano (it still sounds great today) located just down the road in Elk Corn, IA. Or more correctly out side of town in the HILLS of Iowa. There is a lot to see in Iowa including hills.
AC0GV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 11:30 PM   #22

Name: Dave
Trailer: 2013Escape 21
Iowa
One of the best views of the City of Omaha,
the Missouri River and Epply air field is from the Lewis and Clark Monument park on the north side of Council Bluffs Iowa. I was the park caretaker there, living in the park when I served the citizens of Council Bluffs as Parks Director. The Loess Hills are a very interesting landform. As you drive north on I-29 and you’re south of Sioux City you’ll see the Sargent Floyd monument on a loess bluff. The only explorer with the Corps of Discovery to die on their epic journey. Lewis and Clark state park, just off I-29 is nearby. Now that this thread is properly adrift, you may cross into South Dakota on your westward journey.
Iowa Dave
Iowa Dave is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp