SCAMP ON A STICK pictures?? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-12-2020, 12:31 PM   #21

Name: Kenneth
Trailer: Scamp
Wisconsin
Registry
How what??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJo View Post
how?
I did not see them put it there, but I did see them washing it using a man lift.
If you are asking how to post a picture, I know there are instructions on here but I can't find them.
Can some one post a link?? It's something like after hitting Quote or reply, then other options, then manage attachments. But those are not the official instructions.
AC0GV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 04:06 PM   #22

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
Posting photos.

These illustrated instructions are at the Escape Forum, but same process as here:

Posting Photos - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Old 11-12-2020, 04:25 PM   #23

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Baglo View Post
Posting photos.

These illustrated instructions are at the Escape Forum, but same process as here:

Posting Photos - Escape Trailer Owners Community
The instructions cannot be seen unless you join that forum. (Most forums restrict media attachments to members only.)

For members of this forum, instructions are in post #7 here: https://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/...ics-43021.html
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 04:33 PM   #24

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
These are a lot easier to follow than the convoluted official instructions.
Posting Photos
Posted these pictures in response to request on how to upload/post photo's in another thread and someone suggested to put in thread of it's own. Put cursor over picture and follow in number order after clicking on Go Advanced at the bottom of the message box.
I find it easier to locate the picture I want to upload if I place it on the desktop.

Make sure to wait until the pictures are uploaded, after clicking on Upload.

Glenn Baglo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 05:55 PM   #25

Name: Kenneth
Wisconsin
Registry
2022 Scamp factory picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC0GV View Post
I know there is a show us your rig thread, but how many “Scamp on a stick” pictures can we find? .
I wanted to send this link to someone but had trouble finding it. I think it's time to bump it back up again. (Just for the record, I was not the one to first use the term "Scamp on a Stick").
Attached Thumbnails
DJI_0849 text.jpg  
AC0GV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 10:15 AM   #26

Name: Kim
Trailer: 2022 Scamp 16'
Kansas
Registry
Scamp on a Stick

After ordering in March of 2021, our new Scamp 16' Layout 4 was ready this week. I've been haunting these threads for the past year and a half so it's fun to finally post my photo
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1855.jpg  
loweye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 10:48 AM   #27

Name: BenjaminL
Trailer: Casita
Maryland
SCAMP ON A STICK pictures??

Quote:
Originally Posted by loweye View Post
After ordering in March of 2021, our new Scamp 16' Layout 4 was ready this week. I've been haunting these threads for the past year and a half so it's fun to finally post my photo

Congratulations on your new camper. I know the long wait can be agonizing. But it makes the ending so much sweeter and more rewarding. Enjoy your new camper. Your camper looks having more ground clearance than others. Does it have standard axle and tire or was it lifted in some fashion?
Travel Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 05:59 PM   #28

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
OMG! We were THERE on our way home from the 50th in Winnipeg...but foolishly didn't think of taking a photo!

Not owning a Scamp, we felt kind of weird even pulling into their parking lot but were kindly invited to walk around and check out their "field of dreams" ( as I called it) where the ready-and-waiting-for-pickup Scamps were sitting.

With all of their doors unlocked, it was alot of fun to see what various people had chosen as their "must-have's".

We had hoped that Scamp's windows might fit as a replacement for our back window (they had some that opened). But, sadly, their's weren't the right shape at the window corners.

Great people, wonderfully kind reception and the nearby communities are quite lovely.
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 06:45 PM   #29

Name: Kim
Trailer: 2022 Scamp 16'
Kansas
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Hawk View Post
Congratulations on your new camper. I know the long wait can be agonizing. But it makes the ending so much sweeter and more rewarding. Enjoy your new camper. Your camper looks having more ground clearance than others. Does it have standard axle and tire or was it lifted in some fashion?
Nope. Our hitch was too high because we measured wrong. They saw it when we pulled in and said “holy $h!t that’s high.” Haha it pulls okay like that but we need to get a straight hitch.
loweye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 09:40 PM   #30

Name: Mark
Oklahoma
I visited the Scamp factory a few weeks ago to get a new axle installed. I enjoyed the visit and they were very helpful. The new axle raised my low rider to a more acceptable level.

Mark
Attached Thumbnails
CA7099B7-6F06-4187-9C9D-6FC65D595FF2_1_201_a.jpg  
Mark in Oklahoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 10:30 PM   #31

Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC0GV View Post
They are all descendants from the Ray Olecko septic tank patent.
Remember that Mercedes lost the law suit when they claimed to have invented the automobile? Lots of people paid tribute until Ford refused!
floyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp