First Annual S.D. Egg Rally has been confirmed!! - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #41

Trailer: 1985 13 ft U-Haul
Quote:
Pam We would like either space # 340,341 or 350 if one of these is available, if one of these is not available then your pick will be fine. As to club memberships we are AARP and Good Sam members . We will be bringing our dog if there is any additional charge. Thanks Lee Senn
Pam I responded to your request for info as above in late February but have not yet received a reply? Any info for me as to site number and cost at this point? Thanks Lee
Lee Senn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #42

Pam oops please disregard my last post. I had not looked at the list you provide. When I did I discovered that we have site number 340. Thanks Lee
Old 03-11-2009, 09:24 AM   #43

Trailer: 1960 28 ft Airstream
Quote:
Pam oops please disregard my last post. I had not looked at the list you provide. When I did I discovered that we have site number 340. Thanks Lee

No worries, Lee! I have some great news...Hart Ranch is throwing in a certificate for a 4 day 3 night stay for a prize for our treasure hunt...so Robin! Scratch your head and lets put something neat together! Also...we need to fill up...don't want the other rally to be bigger than ours. They have 15 spots reserved, we currently have 25 with 8 taken! I was thinking, we are looking at a pot luck, treasure hunt and marshmallow roast...do you want to plan an excursion to deadwood-(for those who gamble or just want to see the sites), or a trip to Mt. Rushmore...and of course, there is the buffalo round up. (or for those adventursome types, all of the above?)

Click image for larger version

Name:	buffaloroundup2.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	18397
Pamela H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:37 PM   #44

Trailer: 1999 Scamp 16 ft ('The Pod')
Last year the Buffalo Roundup included a chili cook off as part of the festivities...not that I want to cook chili...but they can be fun to attend, so we might keep that tucked in the back of the mind as a possible event to include. There is so much to do in the Black Hills that we will never cover it all!
Vivian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:40 PM   #45

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Pam, I think just letting people see some sights would be good to, since it's just a few days long we don't want to plan to much. So are we going to invite the other rally to join the scavenger hunt? If so can I get some info on who they are, What their group is about such as are they just a bunch of people who camp together or are they a group of Airstreams, retired Military, Chruch group or ?. Thanks! Robin

Oh, you can add Dh's name to the list............... Poor guy, I should put him in my member info. His name is Rod
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:47 AM   #46

Quote:
Pam, I think just letting people see some sights would be good to, since it's just a few days long we don't want to plan to much. So are we going to invite the other rally to join the scavenger hunt? If so can I get some info on who they are, What their group is about such as are they just a bunch of people who camp together or are they a group of Airstreams, retired Military, Chruch group or ?. Thanks! Robin

Oh, you can add Dh's name to the list............... Poor guy, I should put him in my member info. His name is Rod
The other group is the mile-high trailblazers. I don't have a contact name, if everyone is willing, I can see if hart ranch will release that info. If we end up filling up, it will be a lot of people playing for one prize...plus being trailblazers...they might have more get up and go then our "got up and went..."

Also...recent list:

Pam and Dave site 350
Joe and Vivian site 331
Thom Rowland site 304
Robin and Rod site 305
Terry and Judy Jones site 303
Sharon and david site 332
Jim and Connie site 333
Norma and Lee Sen site 340

Does everyone want to do a breakfast...i.e. coffee and pastries/whatever on Saturday-Monday? We have a Camp Chef major stove, so we can feed alot of people...we would all probably have to chip in a bit to cover costs if you want to. I have a central campsite, with lots of room...so I think we could cover the floor space.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:50 AM   #47

Pam, I was actually going to try and get other prizes to award. I am thinking that I should be able to gather some stuff from Colorado Rv related businesses due to the fact that the other rally is primarily from Colorado. I am sure during these economic times most donations will be of the coffee cup/lawn chair type but it's all about the fun anyway, so really just need others to speak up and tell us what they prefer. So do you guys want to have a scavenger hunt within just our Rally or would you like to invite the other Rally to join the fun?

Thom, I was thinking that we needed to spread the info as well, I am sure Pam wont mind but you may want to Pm her. Is anyone else a Casita Group member? I don't go there often so if someone does that would help to spread the word about the rally. That way we can Partttttttty!
Attached Images

Old 03-18-2009, 10:12 AM   #48

Quote:
Pam, I was actually going to try and get other prizes to award. I am thinking that I should be able to gather some stuff from Colorado Rv related businesses due to the fact that the other rally is primarily from Colorado. I am sure during these economic times most donations will be of the coffee cup/lawn chair type but it's all about the fun anyway, so really just need others to speak up and tell us what they prefer. So do you guys want to have a scavenger hunt within just our Rally or would you like to invite the other Rally to join the fun?

Thom, I was thinking that we needed to spread the info as well, I am sure Pam wont mind but you may want to Pm her. Is anyone else a Castia Group member? I don't go there often so if someone does that would help to spread the word about the rally. That way we can Partttttttty!
The more the merrier!! We have the Uhaul group, Casita, burro, scamp....can anyone think of others? We can add sites if we need them.

Before we plan on inviting the other rally, I will see if I can make contact with the other group and see if they want to play.

Pam
Old 03-18-2009, 11:57 AM   #49

Sounds great Pam, I don't want to go begging for donations unless I can actually confirm the participation. Robin
Old 03-28-2009, 05:51 PM   #50

Pam Norma and I will be attending two gatherings , April 24/26 at Waterloo County Park, Oregon ( near Lebanon Oregon ) and then July 16/19 at Bullard's Beach State Park ( near Bandon Oregon ). Both of these are unfortunately full at the moment. Anyway we would like, with your permission of course, to extend and invitation to attendees at these gatherings to come join us in the Black Hills and maybe fill some of our vacant spots? Lee
Old 04-01-2009, 03:14 PM   #51

Quote:
Pam Norma and I will be attending two gatherings , April 24/26 at Waterloo County Park, Oregon ( near Lebanon Oregon ) and then July 16/19 at Bullard's Beach State Park ( near Bandon Oregon ). Both of these are unfortunately full at the moment. Anyway we would like, with your permission of course, to extend and invitation to attendees at these gatherings to come join us in the Black Hills and maybe fill some of our vacant spots? Lee
Lee...

Absolutely! The nice thing is that Hart ranch has many sites...and if we were to fill them up...Hart would probably throw a special party/celebration for us. But this would be virtually impossible due to the hundreds of sites available. Any and all with eggs or egg wanna-bees...or even Sticky possible converts are welcome. They have cabins available for non-egg or non-stickie owners.

Pam
Old 04-06-2009, 12:37 PM   #52

Trailer: 16 ft Scamp
Pam,
I've been trying to PM you but your inbox is full.
Thom
Thom Rowland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:14 PM   #53

Quote:
Pam,
I've been trying to PM you but your inbox is full.
Thom
Not anymore...
Old 05-05-2009, 09:54 AM   #54

Just a quick reminder to all that we still have many spaces available. I haven't heard from any other groups yet as far as attendees. If you are going, please pm me so that we can get payments straight. Keep in mind that we are looking at a treasure hunt, with a prize of a free stay at the resort, plus whatever else we can round up!! (free gifts are always a bonus!)

Pam
Old 05-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #55

New updated list:

Pam and Dave site 350
Joe and Vivian site 331
Thom Rowland site 304
Robin and Rod site 305
Jim and Connie site 333
Orlen and Carolyn Wolf Site 306

I get to see an Egg Camper!! I am psyched! Thanks Orlen!

Pam
Old 05-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #56

Way Cool, Orlen and Carolyn are coming? Yeah! And of course I can't forget Radar.

Pam, You will think you walked into a big egg instead of one of our little eggs. Lots of room in the EggCamper, Orlen, Carolyn, Rod and I were inside their's, gabbing and there was plenty of room. Couldn't say that about 4 adults in a Casita................ Now I love my Casita, but lets be honest, not a lot of walking around room.
Attached Images

Old 05-12-2009, 10:35 PM   #57

Trailer: Burro 13 ft
Pam,
You can count us in for all 4 days. If we could have site 349,341 or 307 would be great. Please let me know what we need to do about sending you payment. We were just thru the Black Hills and can't wait to get back. Thanks Susi M
Susi M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:17 AM   #58

Quote:
Pam,
You can count us in for all 4 days. If we could have site 349,341 or 307 would be great. Please let me know what we need to do about sending you payment. We were just thru the Black Hills and can't wait to get back. Thanks Susi M
You're In!!

Pam and Dave site 350
Joe and Vivian site 331
Thom Rowland site 304
Robin and Rod site 305
Jim and Connie site 333
Orlen and Carolyn Wolf Site 306
Susi and Brian M Site 349

Who is bringing kids? (and/or pets) I am bringing 2- (Kids, and my ladies...I am undecided on my bassets...I may bring all three if I can set up something outside.)

Pam
Old 05-13-2009, 06:49 PM   #59

Pam, No kids with us, just two
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2009, 02:08 PM   #60

Quote:
Pam, No kids with us, just two
Looks like you have baby hot dogs...I have polish sausage dogs...

Tags
eggcamper