MA UHaul on Craig's List SE MA - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-10-2014, 06:44 AM   #1

Name: David
Trailer: Escape Trailers
Massachusetts
UHaul on Craig's List SE MA

RARE 1986 U-haul CT-13 Fiberglass Camper - $2700 (Wakefield, MA)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

This is a 1986 U-haul CT-13 camper. Very light and can be towed with practically any vehicle. This Uhaul is all fiberglass, double walled, no wood floor. This makes restoration easier because you can see everything (wiring, storage etc) from the inside.

It's extremely CLEAN. No smells, no leaks. The body is near perfect. The windows are intact, the door has the original working, locking handle. There is still the original, very sturdy hinge to make bunks at the front. So this camper can easily sleep 2 adults and 2 kids. There's no heater (wasn't one when I got it,), and no fridge (but there is a propane line to hook one up).

The frame has some rust. It's towable and usable now, but it could do with some new metal. The running lights work, meaning the bulbs, wiring and housings are all good. The wire that handles brake lights and turn signals doesn't work. So you'd need auxiliary lights to take your camper away.

I spent a lot of time over the winter cleaning this camper up, so now you don't have to! I'm only selling because I just don't have the time this baby deserves. The price reflects the work it will need. Uhaulcamper.com is a great resource. Email me with questions, Cash only.

(Scamp, Casita, Burro, Egg, and other fiberglass campers)

Tags
uhaul